Nintendo DS

The Damned

It's really just 4 paintings, but the second time around you go through them backwards with new backgrounds and enemies. I'd count the last 4 as half a painting each.
Well, the pyramid level is somewhat different, and the dark academy had me fooled I never saw it was that city thing in reverse, at least I think it weas the city... Anyway, of we see upside down castle as a new castle and not as half a map, then we should see the extra paintings as additional maps of their own.

It's really just 4 paintings, but the second time around you go through them backwards with new backgrounds and enemies. I'd count the last 4 as half a painting each.
Well, the pyramid level is somewhat different, and the dark academy had me fooled I never saw it was that city thing in reverse, at least I think it weas the city... Anyway, of we see upside down castle as a new castle and not as half a map, then we should see the extra paintings as additional maps of their own.
The Dark Academy is Dark Forest in reverse - 13th Street is the city in reverse

I would say the 4 paintings are new maps, especially since they have new enemies, new bosses etc. The only ways they are similar is the layout, which is still different because the rooms connect in different ways(and the Circus of Fools maps had different shapes entirely), and the theme, which I think was a great choice. I loved that the second set of paintings was so much darker than the first.

Also, the Den of Evil is awesome.

I don't know why, but I'm being a real completionist with this game. I rarely do that because most games I play have an overwhelming amount of stuff and take so long just to get through. I have all but three or four drops now though, and a 999.3% rating(the other .7% would, of course, be the final boss' chamber).

So awesome.

I would say the 4 paintings are new maps, especially since they have new enemies, new bosses etc. The only ways they are similar is the layout, which is still different because the rooms connect in different ways(and the Circus of Fools maps had different shapes entirely), and the theme, which I think was a great choice. I loved that the second set of paintings was so much darker than the first.

I don't know why, but I'm being a real completionist with this game. I rarely do that because most games I play have an overwhelming amount of stuff and take so long just to get through. I have all but three or four drops now though, and a 999.3% rating(the other .7% would, of course, be the final boss' chamber).

So awesome.

Yeah, somehow Castlevania games do that to me too. Something about them compels you to collect. Kinda like A Link to the Past.

So awesome.

Yeah, somehow Castlevania games do that to me too. Something about them compels you to collect. Kinda like A Link to the Past.

Mm, Zelda. I didn't do that when I was a kid, but I'm sure if I replayed it I would get obsessed with that too. That was a damn good game.

Anyway, I'm glad I'm not the only one. :lol:

So, I'm almost complete with a normal mode file - got 1000%, got 1 enemy left to find (that I suspect I know how to fight), 2 quests left to complete (one requiring only one more level in order for me to complete, and another requiring me to master 3 particular weapon subskills, but I now have the Master Ring), and several enemy items to collect. I refuse to master all of the weapon subskills though, that's just too much.

I'll probably start a hard mode file sometime after winter break.

The spinning is retardedly easy.

Forward, down, back, forward, Y

Of if you're doing the other one

Up, Back, Down, Forward, Y

Haven't you ever played a fighting game?

Also, edit cause I don't double post:

The ending (+ lack of a final boss) when playing as the Sisters sucked. I wanted to KILL Brauner, not set up Jonathan+Charlotte's story!

Also, edit because I don't triple post:

WTF, Why is Dracula weak against the Vampire Killer when Jonathan uses it but STRONG against it when Richter uses it?!