Nintendo DS

The Damned

So you just got Chieftain? I like his song stages more than J's because there's a lot more to do. Of course this makes some of them really hard, like Jumpin' Jack Flask and Without a Fight for example.

Yeah, the upped pace is fun once you get used to it, though I'm not up to the finale yet, so I'll probably regret saying that now.

I've also been playing as Spin to rack up points, since I initially skipped over Breezin'. It's almost too slow.

The divas are fun too once you get there...but when you first start it's pretty tough. Most important part to realize is that your life bar drops faster at the higher difficulties, so during parts where you have targets to hit, make sure you hit them well.

I dunno how I feel about Hotel Dusk, but I'll probably still give it a chance.

Just bought MECHAssault: Phantom War. My god that is an awesome game! 24 missions, replayable, go back to any mission, nice multiplayer. The graphics is found wanting, but I still love the game itself. Goldeneye RA is also a good game for the DS and my favorite. It requires tactics, precision, and forthought to beat the game, and, well, the powers just make it more fun. Metroid Hunters is incredible, enough said. Episode II for the DS, I like the starship part and the music. And Advance Wars Dual Strike is also quite fun. Eragon I like enough.

Just bought MECHAssault: Phantom War. My god that is an awesome game! 24 missions, replayable, go back to any mission, nice multiplayer. The graphics is found wanting, but I still love the game itself. Goldeneye RA is also a good game for the DS and my favorite. It requires tactics, precision, and forthought to beat the game, and, well, the powers just make it more fun. Metroid Hunters is incredible, enough said. Episode II for the DS, I like the starship part and the music. And Advance Wars Dual Strike is also quite fun. Eragon I like enough.

...so what games did you not like? I was extremely disappointed with Star Fox Command. Also, as much as I like Trauma Center, I got stuck and was forced to stop playing it. Not as much value as I was hoping for since I can't beat that stupid stage with 5 patients in 10 minutes.

Bought the "Gameboy Advanced" Wario Ware Twisted. (not DS huh)

Played it for 4 hours... I'm feeling dizzy... xD

This game is really awesome. Too bad it has never been released in Europe because of the mercury inside the gyroscope. I should have bought it earlier. Really. Awesome.

Douli is near from me, playing Touch Detective. He is laughing. Special game too...

Screw halo on Ds. i want me some Super Smash Bros on the DS.

theres two options: make it pseudo 3d like smashbros was on the 64. or make it all 2d and have alot of animations for the sprites ala mario & luigi: partners in time. it could totally work.

You don't see the relevance, do you? If Halo was to be released on a non-Microsoft system, that could indicate that Bungie could be working elsewhere or that Microsoft might be working with Nintendo.

Nintendo making Nintendo games? Tell me how that is news.

You don't see the relevance, do you? If Halo was to be released on a non-Microsoft system, that could indicate that Bungie could be working elsewhere or that Microsoft might be working with Nintendo.

I don't see how it would be big news at all, other than the fact that tons of people would buy it. The DS already has an Age of Empires and Mechassault game, along with planned games from Rare.

That said, I couldn't give two shits about Halo for DS unless it had a good online mode and played as accurately as Hunters. Never was a big fan of Halo, even on PC.

what i would see, would be a company taking a game series whose main draw was gameplay and forcing into the unique mold of the DS.

the reason why the DS games our so loved is most of the are made with the solely the DS in mind. and those games are ported are those who can easily be made into the Ds mold. (mario 64)

your talking about taking a game which uses 8 buttons and two analog sticks and making ppl play it on two tiny screens with 6 buttons and a touch pad and directional pad. the gameplay, which again is the main reason halo got so famous, would drastically be changed for it to even play at all.

another reason is why the Ds is thriving is that you can go into a store and pick up a Ds game, you have about a 85% chance you are holding a original, well made game. because when you start loading up a system with rehashed, ill fitting for that console, or just jump on the bandwagon games. that percange would drop to 60% or 55% and those poor made games generates poor word-of-mouth for the system. i say keep creating games for the DS that are made for DS. if bungie wanted to make a game for the Ds, that'll be great. but halo is a square peg to the DS's circular hole. (no giggling, now)

Ya ha! Finally...I finally found a DS (in black, no less). Picked-up New Super Mario Bros too. Granted, I can't to the WiFi thang, but I still feel it's a good start. New Nintendo system, gotta start with a Mario game, y'know?

In short...I'm happy, and this has made my day after an exhausting day of barista training (too...much...espresso).

Bought the "Gameboy Advanced" Wario Ware Twisted. (not DS huh)

Played it for 4 hours... I'm feeling dizzy... xD

This game is really awesome. Too bad it has never been released in Europe because of the mercury inside the gyroscope. I should have bought it earlier. Really. Awesome.

Douli is near from me, playing Touch Detective. He is laughing. Special game too...

Wario Ware: Twisted is indeed awesome. I think I might play it again soon.

I also vote for the 2D goodness of Super Smash Bros DS.

Also, after digging through my old games yesterday, I found gold. Zelda II looked up at me like a lost puppy.

A beautiful, yet ignored puppy.

Why hasn't Nintendo seen fit to, if not release a direct sequel in the Zelda Universe, at least create a pin off property with a new IP with the same gameplay style is beyond me.

Also, more 2D Metroid please. Hunters was...disappointing.

Gunstar Super Heroes $10 (AWESOME!!!)

Isn't it though? I love it.

i haven't bought a new game yet since the new SMB. i made myself say i wouldn't buy a new game until i beat all my old ones.

Sonic Rush - done. don't really want to search for the chaos emeralds

Mario & Luigi: PIT - final boss but i lost my touch so im stuck. (fans of the game you know what im talkin about)

Mario Kart - 150cc makes me its bitch

Super mario 64: 150 stars and all those freakin rabbits. done.

The Super Mario Bros. all coins spent and all paths open. done.

but heres the question, what to get when i accomplish my goal? i mean im nowhere near it because im obsessed with golden sun: the lost age. but come on, help a brotha out!

Sonic Rush - done. don't really want to search for the chaos emeralds

Really? Unlike the other recent handheld Sonic titles, the Special Stages in Rush are quite easy to access...

Snowboard Kids 2 for N64 $20 (good game, overcharged)

So nice to see someone appreciating Snowboard Kids.

EBA - beat Jumpin' Jack Flash on Sweatin' this afternoon by the skin of my teeth (was in the ! range when it ended), despite that the first two sections went really well. Also got an S on La La... I think that's my favourite stage to play.

The Divas... have quite the hips.

I beat JJF with the Divas this afternoon. Was hoping I'd unlock a fifth and final mode with the Commander or something, but alas.

It's weird, the Diva stages aren't too different from Cheiftain's, but my scores for them were a lot lower and they for some reason seemed harder. Also these rankings are getting ridiculous. A Hero's Hero is something pretty hard to outrank, yet there's more...

I beat JJF with the Divas this afternoon. Was hoping I'd unlock a fifth and final mode with the Commander or something, but alas.

It's weird, the Diva stages aren't too different from Cheiftain's, but my scores for them were a lot lower and they for some reason seemed harder. Also these rankings are getting ridiculous. A Hero's Hero is something pretty hard to outrank, yet there's more...

I was disappointed when I started playing the Diva's difficulty. Is the only more difficult thing about it compared to Chieftain's the fact that the circles are smaller?

Maybe I need to play it more, but I just got Pheonix Wright in the mail today, so...