Nintendo DS

The Damned

oh ho ho! so thats where they are! well then, maybe i'll go revisit those stages. thanks a million.

Really, I sense such gratitude. But the stages are so easy to get that there's not really any reason to not attempt them.

I beat JJF with the Divas this afternoon. Was hoping I'd unlock a fifth and final mode with the Commander or something, but alas.

I'm not sure of the details, but you can unlock Kahn to replace one of the Divas.

I was disappointed when I started playing the Diva's difficulty. Is the only more difficult thing about it compared to Chieftain's the fact that the circles are smaller?

The rings are smaller too, and I think the meter decreases even faster.

Really, I sense such gratitude. But the stages are so easy to get that there's not really any reason to not attempt them.

honestly dude, i am grateful. I thought I had to you know, look around for the emeralds. and I fell to my death enough times just trying to find the end ring. anyways. i am actually going to revisit them.

Not everything on the internet is sarcasm.

honestly dude, i am grateful. I thought I had to you know, look around for the emeralds. and I fell to my death enough times just trying to find the end ring. anyways. i am actually going to revisit them.

Not everything on the internet is sarcasm.

Well, I had to wonder a little since I didn't give any specific advice... my apologies, then.

All you need to do is find this little spinner-dealie, hop onto it, and dash/rush. If your meter is full enough it'll pop you into the special stage. This is only with Sonic though, Blaze doesn't have to go through all that.

Help a new DS owner out. Is FF3 worth the $40 price tag?

In my opinion, hells yeah. It's probably one of my most played DS games (i've had one since launch). It seems a bit short (around 35 houts i think) but there's a crapload of jobs to level up. Elite beat agents is an awesome game too if you haven't picked that up.

I'd say no - I refuse to buy any PSP game at the $40 price tag, and the same goes for the DS.

Welll, I do have a $10-off thing for GameStop, so that would bring it down to $30.

My other thought was to get Animal Crossing: Wild World, so I can have something to use the WiFi we have at home.

yep, and by the mixture of bad calimari and soda, i didn't sleep a wink last night. so im now on the extra zone with supersayan sonic and blaze.

the reason why it helped is because i never thought thats what awaited me at the end of the bonus stages. boy! but i had to cheat on the last one though. i was using pause all the time! impossible!

but now that game pretty much checked off my done list now! woohoo.

on to M&L: PIT. then mario kart.

any really awesome games on the horizon?

You know, the DS cases are almost perfectly sized to hold game cards. See for yourelf. Grab a DS case, and open it ip. Take all the stuff out. Now, slide a card underneath the little tabs on the left side of the left half. Place a few more to the right and a few down the side. It fits nine cards. If you could move the plastic ridge on the left over a bit (or even get rid of it altogether), you could fit nine in with enough room to be able to take them out.

Repeat for the other side. That's eighteen games in one flat, durable container. If there was a case that did this, or even a decent mod, I'll use it. I expect my DS collection to grow enough in the next while to need something like that.

Back in October, I had this idea. And now, someone in Japan has done it. Not as far as I'd like, but it's a good start. I'd rather have more DS spaces, personnaly.

Welll, I do have a $10-off thing for GameStop, so that would bring it down to $30.

My other thought was to get Animal Crossing: Wild World, so I can have something to use the WiFi we have at home.

Mario Kart might be worth a shot for you. You can play online with friends or random people. Only problem is that you gotta learn to snake in order to win most races. Theres a lot to do with single player. Missions are fun and the grade system adds a fair amount to the replay value if you're into that stuff.

I also picked up Tetris DS which I like a lot. Theres a few different game modes that are pretty fun, but I play it a lot just for normal Tetris and the occasional Head-to-Head with a CPU or random online opponent. I think you can temp download Tetris on up to 15 other people. Maybe wait until this gets cheaper.

I like Animal crossing too. One of those games you play an hour a day, every day. I find that when I get distracted with other things, though, that it's easy to ignore.

While playing Castlevania PoR, I watched the intro movie (which is awesome and has great animation), then I played the game. Then all of a sudden everyone talked in Japanese. All the words were in English.

Probably an easter egg, but I couldn't do it again.

English Voiceovers (or Japanese Voiceovers for English version)

To enable English voices in the Japanese version of this game or vice versa, simply press 'A' while holding 'L' at any of the main menu choices. Jonathan will say "showtime" to confirm the activation.