Nintendo DS

The Damned

Nah but like that dude said before, it starts growing on you.

Nonetheless, no matter how many times you hear it, (SPOILER) Edgeworth's theme sucks. :(

April 22nd, 2007. Expect the usual "pokeyman" comments, followed by the five millions copies sold a month later.

Sadly, I must refrain from buying it until I finish all exams...

In a moment of weakness, I bought Leaf Green for $20.

I'll.. probably get Diamond/Pearl upon release. They'll have Wi-Fi, I'm sure, so I can be a PokeNerd and trade without actually letting any of my friends know that I play the game. D:

Those mini games in NSMB are pretty cool, i spent alot of time with them, or at least the ones that were included with mario64DS. Were they all exactly the same? I'd look but i traded in NSMB. I got EBA for christmas and i've beaten it on the first 2 difficulties now (i realize that's like nothing) EBA is one of my favorite games, definately my fav DS game. So i've recommended it for a few people to buy, since i got quite a few hours out of it. My brother purchased EBA and while he doesn't hate it he doesn't really love it. He says it doesn't seem that good, and "what's with all the stupid story scenes?" Maybe it isn't for everyone, but i thought it was a great game.

How the hell could they make PW2's music suck? The first one was awesome!

EDIT: rofl

You roast meat over a fire by slowly turning the Wii over, or answer a phone by putting the remote on a table and picking it up at the right moment, or jump rope by standing with the Wii on your head and actually jumping.

I think people don't like the music in PW2 because the music in the first one was just so catchy and whimsical. The second game has a more serious musical direction in the courtroom instead of the lightheartedness of the first game.

I kind of like the new music. It gives the courtroom this "batlefield" sort of feel that goes along with the general silliness of PW2. I liked the original's just fine and the new one is less memorable I have to admit.

Those mini games in NSMB are pretty cool, i spent alot of time with them, or at least the ones that were included with mario64DS. Were they all exactly the same? I'd look but i traded in NSMB. I got EBA for christmas and i've beaten it on the first 2 difficulties now (i realize that's like nothing) EBA is one of my favorite games, definately my fav DS game. So i've recommended it for a few people to buy, since i got quite a few hours out of it. My brother purchased EBA and while he doesn't hate it he doesn't really love it. He says it doesn't seem that good, and "what's with all the stupid story scenes?" Maybe it isn't for everyone, but i thought it was a great game.

EBA is a good game. I bought myself a copy and i bought a copy for my brother on xmas. Its that fun and sumtimes challenging. Especially with the divas, but then i figured that if you turn the DS upside down, its basically the same moves as Agent Chieftan(3rd difficulty). Yeah i need to get back and beat that game with the divas.

Thanks for the suggestions. Actually, the more I look at it the more I think Hotel Dusk might be closer to what I'm looking for. I was mistaken about NSMB, I guess. I never really looked into it much, and for some reason was associating it more with SMW than SMB.

I still don't know about EBA. I've played a couple short sessions in the store, and it just doesn't strike me as being anything I'd enjoy. I've heard a lot about it, but I'm still unsure.

Have any of you played Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime? I have a friend who practically worships that game, but I don't really know anything about it.

Just as I thought I was close to finishing EBA (I had B and A ranks in all songs in each difficulty), I get an S rank on a song. Seeing as how it took this long to get just one S, this'll take awhile...

I am actually having trouble re-adjusting to the lower difficulties after spending so much time playing as the divas. Amazing that I used to think those difficulties were so hard.

Just as I thought I was close to finishing EBA (I had B and A ranks in all songs in each difficulty), I get an S rank on a song. Seeing as how it took this long to get just one S, this'll take awhile...

I am actually having trouble re-adjusting to the lower difficulties after spending so much time playing as the divas. Amazing that I used to think those difficulties were so hard.

Yeah, I got some S ranks last night, including on Jumpin' Jack Flash.

So, I got some more S ranks in EBA, and so far I'm up to Five Star Commander in the ranks. I'm wondering what's the highest, and not even GameFAQs lists all of them yet.

My cousin got there I think. Hey says it's

Love Machine

I may be mistaken though.

I'll.. probably get Diamond/Pearl upon release. They'll have Wi-Fi, I'm sure, so I can be a PokeNerd and trade without actually letting any of my friends know that I play the game. D:

I'm gonna buy it. And I am gonna let everybody know I am playing Pokemon. (I'd probably draw the line at using pokemon terminology in conversation.)

I'm gonna buy it. And I am gonna let everybody know I am playing Pokemon. (I'd probably draw the line at using pokemon terminology in conversation.)

Bu-bu-bu-but... how will you get all the jokes and strategies that will emerge when we all start playing?

CM Cune has no weak! BP Ninjask dies to 1 SR on switch. Boah! BOAH! BOOOOAAAAH! McGraw!