Nintendo DS

The Damned

I'm actually looking forward to Diamond/Pearl. It will be the first Pokemon game I've will have played since the original Red/Blue on GB, so hopefully I won't get bored with it so quickly. Should be fun doing online battles with ClanOCR! Also, am I the only one getting Pearl? All the Diamond exclusives seem so boring... Just tough/strong types. I'd much rather play with weird/cute Pokemon but I guess that's just me.

I'm actually looking forward to Diamond/Pearl. It will be the first Pokemon game I've will have played since the original Red/Blue on GB, so hopefully I won't get bored with it so quickly. Should be fun doing online battles with ClanOCR! Also, am I the only one getting Pearl? All the Diamond exclusives seem so boring... Just tough/strong types. I'd much rather play with weird/cute Pokemon but I guess that's just me.

I think I'll have pearl as well. And I look forward to some hardcore clanocr matches!

Can someone explain the idea of Pokemon to me? If I'm right, it's basically RPG-style battles with monsters that you've captured, bred, or traded, plus some RPG-like story elements and gameplay making it more than just combat. Is this basically it? Why should I consider buying one of the Pokemon games? What is the difference between the two?

Can someone explain the idea of Pokemon to me? If I'm right, it's basically RPG-style battles with monsters that you've captured, bred, or traded, plus some RPG-like story elements and gameplay making it more than just combat. Is this basically it? Why should I consider buying one of the Pokemon games? What is the difference between the two?

It's satanic!

One reason I'm not getting Pearl is because Palkia looks like a giant wang...

Just look at it

Palkia.png

Anyways, I hope Evilhead and his pearl will catch many of the exclusives so he can trade them to us.

So?WHATS YOUR FUCKING POINT MAN!?

walrein-1-.jpg

MOTHER FUCKIN WALRUS!

Yeah.I'm loving this pokemon way too much.

So anyone know how much DS Phat goes for these days? I'm thinking of laying down the last of my credit at EB Games and whatever I can get for the Phat wherever I can unload it to pick up a shiny new Onyx Lite. Also, to anyone who has done such a conversion, is it worth it?

This may be a bad move as Nintendo may be looking into another price drop to keep an edge on PSP, but if that happened Phat value would also decrease. Plus, there's no guarantee it will.