Nintendo DS

The Damned

No. I'll look tomorrow. I don't really look at stats that much...

Anyway, I was thinking about building an A-Team with the strongest non legendary Pokes.

Suggestions?

"Strongest" is a kind of loose term. Stats alone don't mean much, just as having an awesome movepool is worthless without the stats to back them up.

If you're interested in the Over Used (OU) tier, where you have big powerhouses and skillful use of slimmer, sneakier pokes, then I would suggest heading on over to smogon.com for some ideas. Hit up this area in particular, where they go over the accepted standard movesets for various pokémon.

These guys tend to play a lot more than most people, so they've pretty much covered all the metagame stuff, and know how the game mechanics work. Resident OCRer OmegaDonut hails from there, by the way.

Sure.

By any chance, did you check out the IVs on your Darkrai? Mine is... well... bad. HP is middle range, Speed was actually pretty high, and everything else was rock-bottom. Zeros across the board.

Well, it's not like I was planning on using it any way, but still... Ah well, at least I have one. Now to just find someone with a spare Celebi, Lugia, Ho-oh, Arceus, and Shaymin.

Yeah, like that's going to happen. :roll:

I never said the Darkrai was good. Although it seems to be pretty lucky. I don't think I have ever missed a Hypnosis with it. As for the Celebi, Lugia, and Ho-oh, I got some o' Dems if you want em.

http://www.ffta2.com/

This is looking really promising. Lots of new classes, and the return of some people you might recognize..

I want this. NOW. October 25 in Japan, so... that'll take how long to get to the states? I loved the original. Now we have two screens (no more waiting to check stats) two new races, more jobs, and what is not to like about this? My handheld pleasures (insert cock joke here) are not complete without it.

Is there a real difference between screen protectors? Do they discolor the screen?(I heard some give a yellow tint), do they make the screen dimmer? Is it harmful to the touch screen when you have to take them off?

I ask this because before I go and spend money on some Hori screen protectors, I have these at work that I can get for only $6.

Apparently they are made by Pelican.

802684bxd1.jpg

Is there a real difference between screen protectors? Do they discolor the screen?(I heard some give a yellow tint), do they make the screen dimmer? Is it harmful to the touch screen when you have to take them off?

My brother uses a set of protectors on his DS lite. As far as I can tell, they've been working great. No noticeable effects with the touch screen, no discoloration, no dimming. I don't think he's replaced them since last Christmas, either.

I can't remember the brand name of the one's he's using, though. They were bought in a Walmart of all places and I don't think they were too expensive.

The only identifying feature I can think of right now is that the top screen protector is fairly rigid and has a white frame; it wasn't like the clear film-like protector for the touch screen.

My brother uses a set of protectors on his DS lite. As far as I can tell, they've been working great. No noticeable effects with the touch screen, no discoloration, no dimming. I don't think he's replaced them since last Christmas, either.

I can't remember the brand name of the one's he's using, though. They were bought in a Walmart of all places and I don't think they were too expensive.

The only identifying feature I can think of right now is that the top screen protector is fairly rigid and has a white frame; it wasn't like the clear film-like protector for the touch screen.

I didn't really plan on using the top screen protector anyway. Thanks for the input.

Or you serious? Put me down for a Lugia.

How do you get this stuff?

Most of the legendaries I got were traded with the Darkrai that I got when I saw the movie. The extra ones I got are from one of my friends who worked at the theatre. He also ended up getting all of the extra promo cards they gave out at the movie too. So now I have a plethora of Darkrai cards and other promotional crap.

Most of stuff I have gotten on my game however I got trading the Darkrai to the event hungry kids that dwell on Serebii.net. I don't go there much anymore cause they live in an imaginary world were Japan and the events that are there don't exist.

I realize that the above is slightly redundant of itself. >___<

One of each, please. When can we do the trading? And are you sure you don't want anything in return?

I am free most of the time I am not at work. If you don't have AIM my screen name is the same thing on Yahoo IM. Just gimme a ring if you wanna trade or battle at ridiculously high Power Levels never seen before, d00d.

I am free most of the time I am not at work. If you don't have AIM my screen name is the same thing on Yahoo IM. Just gimme a ring if you wanna trade or battle at ridiculously high Power Levels never seen before, d00d.

Yeah... I don't use those. I've never been able to get AIM to work for some reason, and Yahoo is a dick about wanting to send me lots of spam no matter what I tell them, so I avoid them if possible.

IRC channel? Firefox has a plug-in irc thing that works pretty well. Check for Chatzilla.

irc://irc.enterthegame.com/clanocr in case you're wondering.

Picked up Phantom Hourglass yesterday and I'm actually really enjoyed it so far. At first I was skeptical on the game being controlled via only the stylus but it translates better than I figured it would. I haven't had much to time to progress so far (I've only just reached the Isle of Ember to find Astrid), but I'm looking forward to what the game has to offer.

Also, has anyone heard tell of of

Dementium: The Ward? (Kotaku Link)

Developed by Renegade Kid it looks like we could get a decent horror genre of game on the DS. Maybe it could even make up for the mediocrity that was Touch the Dead?

So, Fire Emblem DS. Anyone else excited?

Oh my God, this is wonderful! I had given up home for Fire Emblem DS because it had been so long. I figured they would have done this years ago!

I wonder what setting it will be in. I wonder if this be the beginning of a whole new story line, or will this be a continuation of a previous story, such as FE8, the Sacred Stones?

P.S.: this post was written on my Wii via USB keyboard.