Nintendo DS

The Damned

Also coming in 3 or so months is Mega man ZX

(I get my info in NINTEDO Power Magazine.)

Why Nintendo Power? Their news is almost always old.

Well, it sucks because by the time I get my magazine, I already know everything inside it lol. I look at it this way. I'm getting a free magazine subscription with my t-shirt.

Okay, for those of you who have the lite (including Bigfoot), I plan on getting one, but it's a matter of how it turned out that decides how soon I get it.

1: Is the stylus really better?

2: The buttons, in comparison, how are they?

3: Do the shoulder buttons feel as awkward?

And lastly, what's the concensus on rate of dead pixels? I don't want to adopt too early and get a messeed up screen contrasting my sexy handheld. :wink:

Okay, for those of you who have the lite (including Bigfoot), I plan on getting one, but it's a matter of how it turned out that decides how soon I get it.

1: Is the stylus really better?

2: The buttons, in comparison, how are they?

3: Do the shoulder buttons feel as awkward?

And lastly, what's the concensus on rate of dead pixels? I don't want to adopt too early and get a messeed up screen contrasting my sexy handheld. :wink:

1: Yes, I have big hands so the stylus feels more comfortable.

2: The buttons feel more "loose" and "free" compared to the regular DS. I think I like the old buttons better, but they work for me.

3: I like the Lite's shoulder buttons more.

One question I do have though: Are the speakers on the Lite not as loud as the regular DS?

Screen is so hot.

Level 3 brightness:

ds20zt.jpg

Also coming in 3 or so months is Mega man ZX

(I get my info in NINTEDO Power Magazine.)

Why Nintendo Power? Their news is almost always old.

Well, it sucks because by the time I get my magazine, I already know everything inside it lol. I look at it this way. I'm getting a free magazine subscription with my t-shirt.

hehe ya but i don't know why but im getting it for free!

Man, I'm loving the DS right now. The regular one, although, I might get a brand new lite if mine breaks (I doubt it).

I mean, I'm playing it more then anything else right now. Not only does the actual DS have awesome games, both right now and coming soon, but it has the added bonus of playing GBA games, which I love. It's awesome being able to stop playing Dawn of Sorrow and switch to Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.

Am I the only one playing the DS more then all the other stuff right now?

Man, I'm loving the DS right now. The regular one, although, I might get a brand new lite if mine breaks (I doubt it).

I mean, I'm playing it more then anything else right now. Not only does the actual DS have awesome games, both right now and coming soon, but it has the added bonus of playing GBA games, which I love. It's awesome being able to stop playing Dawn of Sorrow and switch to Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.

I've haven't been playing my DS a whole lot lately since there haven't been a whole lot of new games coming out. I've been playing my GCN the most actually, (improving my skill on SSBM, and doing a playthrough of OoT: Master Quest), but I will start playing my DS more once I get a Lite and Star Fox on July 31'st.

Same here. I can hardly put down my DS anymore. Best purchase I've made in a looooooong time.

I've haven't been playing my DS a whole lot lately since there haven't been a whole lot of new games coming out. I've been playing my GCN the most actually, (improving my skill on SSBM, and doing a playthrough of OoT: Master Quest), but I will start playing my DS more once I get a Lite and Star Fox on July 31'st.

Wait.. Starfox on the 31st...? That's beyond awesome.

I'm gonna preorder.

They're quieter than the original DS, which is a pretty big downer if you ask me.
Headphones will fix that right up.

Any one care to speculate as to when North America will see more colors? That's one of the two reasons I'm holding out on getting a Lite (the other being that I only bought mine a year ago).

No, I'm also playing it a lot. I have seven game right now.

For comparison:

N64: 5 games

Gamecube: 5 games

GBA: 13 games

GBC: 14 games

I think I like my portabels more than the consoles...

Wait.. Starfox on the 31st...? That's beyond awesome.

I'm gonna preorder.

Dammit, I just checked the release dates and it got pushed back to August 28th. SIGH. Well, I'll still be playing more when I get a Lite.

I've played Animal Crossing: Wild World at least once a day, everyday since its release.

I was thinking about getting a DS Lite, but until I can secure a job this summer (shouldn't be too hard, I have 2 letters of recommendation, 1 from a job counselor, 1 from my boss at the job I worked at before I moved), I've saving my money for Wii.

]I've played Animal Crossing: Wild World at least once a day, everyday since its release.

I was thinking about getting a DS Lite, but until I can secure a job this summer (shouldn't be too hard, I have 2 letters of recommendation, 1 from a job counselor, 1 from my boss at the job I worked at before I moved), I've saving my money for Wii.

You've done better than me. I played yesterday for the first time in a long time... it was horrible.

What the fuck? Why do I have two messages when I only posted one?

If a mod could clear that first one, that would be great, thank you.

If you get that PHP error, your post still went through.

I have seven games right now.

Seven huh? Heh, I have seventeen. :)