Nintendo DS

The Damned

Also, the DS Lite's touch screen seems more sensitive than the old DS which is pretty cool. I dunno if it's me or not but the whole bottom screen's material looks different in a better way.
If I remember right Nintendo changed the material to be more scratch resistant.

DS lite is super Sexy. It's amazing how a brighter light can make a game look. OMFG LIGHT NUMBER 4!!!!

The thing is also more comfortable to hold than the regular DS. The only thing I don't like is the placement of the Start and Select button, but oh well, looks like i have to adjust to that. But all in all, the DS lite is awesome. I can't wait for Starfox, Children of Mana, and FFIII to come out... it's going to be awesome.

When the DS first came out, I had a strong feeling that there would be a revision, so I waited. Fortunately my suspicions were correct and yesterday I purchased a DS Lite. I love it. I've got New Super Mario Bros., Electroplankton, Brain Age, and Super Mario DS. I'm having a blast. I haven't had this much fun playing handheld since Lumines.

Electroplankton is such a work of art, by the way.

I sold my old DS to a friend of a friend for 40 bucks after i got my lite, i was just gonna trade it in at EB or gamestop anyway, i didn't bother checking a price. But my friend (who's very DS obsessed) is selling his old one for 90 dollars to some poor kid who thinks it's an awesome deal. The worst part of it is he's like "my ds is in mint condition and i'm doing that kid a favor!" cuz apparently used DS's are 105 bucks or so he said. It doesn't burn me as much that he's getting twice what i got, i just don't see how he can do that and claim he's a good friend or whatever when the Lite is like 30 bucks more.

Anyways, on topic i can't wait for Point Blank to come out, i called Gamestop today, because that's what their site says, but the dude said it'd be in thursday.

Time for a new DS or GBA game, but I have no idea what do get.

http://Bigfoot.1up.com

That's what I have currently. Give me some ideas :D

Love Metroid? Go for Castlevania DS first. I've been a Metroid fan for years, and as soon as I heard Castlevania was Metroid-style exploration, I was hooked.

Add in RPG elements, especially since you also seem to enjoy Elder Scrolls, and you're in for a hit. Just be sure to not to get the crappy ending, or you'll have a reaction like the one in my signature. xD

Also, I'll probably be getting a Lite for my birthday in about half a month or so.

Has anyone taken a look at Project Exile? It definitely looks to warm the hearts of SNES-era RPG fans.

In fact, it's like Chrono Trigger, FF6 and Seiken Detsensu had a three-way and produced these graphics. And it's not even from a well-known studio.

If the gameplay lives up to the hype it might be the next big thing for the DS. The announcement of the system is ambiguous, though. From the screenshots and trailer it appears to be a GBA game, but the website only mentions a DS version.

Has anyone taken a look at Project Exile? It definitely looks to warm the hearts of SNES-era RPG fans.

In fact, it's like Chrono Trigger, FF6 and Seiken Detsensu had a three-way and produced these graphics. And it's not even from a well-known studio.

If the gameplay lives up to the hype it might be the next big thing for the DS. The announcement of the system is ambiguous, though. From the screenshots and trailer it appears to be a GBA game, but the website only mentions a DS version.

Actually, the project has been switched to DS exclusive.

Anyway, looks very promising indeed.

Time for a new DS or GBA game, but I have no idea what do get.

http://Bigfoot.1up.com

That's what I have currently. Give me some ideas :D

Love Metroid? Go for Castlevania DS first. I've been a Metroid fan for years, and as soon as I heard Castlevania was Metroid-style exploration, I was hooked.

Add in RPG elements, especially since you also seem to enjoy Elder Scrolls, and you're in for a hit. Just be sure to not to get the crappy ending, or you'll have a reaction like the one in my signature. xD

Also, I'll probably be getting a Lite for my birthday in about half a month or so.

I have Castlevania DS, it's on there :P

Got my DS Lite today. As I was buying it I thought to myself.. why am I spending $130 on another DS? Then I opened the box. GORGEOUS. When I brought it home to compare to my old DS.. wow. Then I experienced Wifi multiplayer with New Mario Bros for the first time..

:D