Nintendo DS

The Damned

Advance Wars is pretty awesome, the best of the series. BTW, how is Lost in Blue? I was intriguied by it, but dropped when reviews came sour... what did you think of it?

Anyway, when do you wanna play online Bigfoot? I've tried it once and it's pretty fun. (ACWW I mean)

I'll be available to play whenever all night. It's 7pm EST now.

And don't be hatin' on Sprung, rofl. Yeah right. It was one of those spantaneous buys in the early days of the DS when NOTHING good was out.

Advance Wars is pretty awesome, the best of the series. BTW, how is Lost in Blue? I was intriguied by it, but dropped when reviews came sour... what did you think of it?

Anyway, when do you wanna play online Bigfoot? I've tried it once and it's pretty fun. (ACWW I mean)

I'll be available to play whenever all night. It's 7pm EST now.

And don't be hatin' on Sprung, rofl. Yeah right. It was one of those spantaneous buys in the early days of the DS when NOTHING good was out.

So, uh... Is 7 pm night or not? :?

I can play right now, my fcode is in a PM I sent you.

Well, DS games that I know are coming but havent been officially anounced yet:

Fire Emblem

F-Zero

And, the ones that have been:

Tales of the Tempest

Castlevania Portrait of Ruin

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

Final Fantasy III

The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass

And finally, the rumors:

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

Baten Kaitos

Thats my list as of now :)

Crystal Chronicles isn't a rumor, neither is Baiten Katios.

How do you know F-Zero and Fire Emblem are coming?

There has been no news on Baten Kaitos lately, unless I missed something. I think the DS one was cancled for the GC one, but unless there was some news, please tell me as I would love Baten Kaitos on the DS. I'm almost done with the GC one.

EDIT:

Has there been any news to a Xenosaga I & II release date for America? I really want an RPG on my DS.

I've also dropped BK after a while. I've gone to disk 2, but I stopped for some reason and now I can't remember where to go or how the storyline is. I feel no reason to start it up again.

Also, anyone willing to play ACWW right now, at this moment in time, please tell me.

Ooh, bad timing Crab, I'm just leaving. I shouldn't take much, maybe you'll still be here when I'm back. :(
Dang. Well I will be on later tonight, so when you get home just get on Metroid and look for a game. I will have one ready if I can play, if there is no game then I can't play.

Sorry to disrupt the conversation here, but I'm wondering if I should get a DS Lite or get an original DS. What are the differences? Are there cons to getting the DS Lite? (Besides price) It would be nice if there were more than one color for the Lite... all the vendors I've seen with it only have it in polar white.

Elite Beat Agents looks like it could get old quickly. Maybe it gets more intense, but that video wasn't that great. Who knows if it gets fast enough it could be really fun.

Not having to use a passme would be very nice.

They're about 5 days old but here are some Pokemon Diamond and Pearl screens that are not scans.

n06_0615_dp01.gifn06_0615_dp02.gif

n06_0615_dp21.jpgn06_0615_dp22.jpg

n06_0615_dp03.gifn06_0615_dp06.gifn06_0615_dp07.gif

Looks as though the game will be somewhat 3D, which looks pretty good. I am liking the way it's looking.

If anyones into this kind of thing...

How to flash your DS

If I'm wrong for posting this, go ahead and delete it.

Thanks, that's really useful! It looks like it's nowhere near as hard as I thought it was to flash your DS, I'll probably do this to my new Lite. I figure this is as good of time as any to bump what I said concerning homebrew earlier, as I don't think anyone really saw it...

So I ordered a flash cart and a passme for running homebrew on my DS, and I was looking around to see what all I could get for it. I stumbled upon this cool little program someone's working on; a full featured tracker, complete with touchscreen support and mic sampling.

50999775.png

http://nitrotracker.tobw.net/index.php?cat_id=1

I figured a lot of people here would find this interesting, this being a music arrangement community and all. It looks pretty cool, I'm definitly gonna try this out once everything arrives in the mail.

Man, still at least a week before my stuff comes... I want my SuperCard!

Wow that looks REALLY good. I'm going to go ahead and guess that it's going to be wi-fi able.
Well the director of the game hinted that there would be online, but he didn't specify what you would be able to do online. Personally I would be satisfied with one on one battles and trading. A union room would be cool, but I would be fine with out it.

With a union room you could just get together and chat with other players and maybe battle when you felt like it. It would be pretty cool, but again I don't think it will make or break the online.

Heck, I would be happy with just one on one battles.

Diamond/Pearl supports 16 player locally. Mmmmm... local tournaments.

I just hope they let us download Mew and Celebi and other rare pokes/items/whatever over WiFi. It sucks that you need to attend special contests or events on the other side of the world or the country. I know the entire idea is to make them really, really special, but come on...

I want to see what the rest of the PokeWatch stuff is supposed to be. The reports said that there are 20-some upgrades and expansions for it, and we've only seen a few so far.