Nintendo DS

The Damned

That's actually something I haven't heard anything about.

They can't completely take them out, if for no other reason than that Milotic uses pokeblocks (which are made from berries) to raise its Beauty stat high enough and then level up. It's already been set as a game mechanic, and they haven't screwed around with evolution mechanics very much. The only time they did was for Gale Of Darkness, and that was only because someone was too lazy to make the game read the internal clock on the Gamecube and use that to determine wether it was day or night.

Berries could change, as they did from GSC to RS, but they still had the same properties. Cosmetic. But the whole Berry Blending thing was useful for making high qality blocks.

I guess we will see when they release it in the autumn.

Also, Elite Beat Agents looks fun as hell. I love music games. I hope the game gets a lot harder than this though.

Elite Beat Agents looks like it could get old quickly. Maybe it gets more intense, but that video wasn't that great. Who knows if it gets fast enough it could be really fun.
That's like first level "difficulty." Trust me, it gets a LOT harder from there.

Also, Elite Beat Agents looks fun as hell. I love music games. I hope the game gets a lot harder than this though.

Elite Beat Agents looks like it could get old quickly. Maybe it gets more intense, but that video wasn't that great. Who knows if it gets fast enough it could be really fun.
That's like first level "difficulty." Trust me, it gets a LOT harder from there.
Thats very good to know, otherwise I doubt I could stand playing that game for very long. I have a very hard time playing/listening/watching anything repetive, it just gets to boring really fast. I have a friend who makes beats for raps and he can listen to one beat over and over again for an hour or more at a time. The beats he generally listens to are pretty repetitive so I can't stand them. But it's good to know that Elite Beat agents gets much harder, because now I will be able to stand it.

Bigfoot, where did you buy those game cases? I want them.

Best Buy. They should have GBA ones there too.

Silly question, but why would you want to flash your DS? What would the purpose be?

So you don't have to use a Passme. It's so you can run homebrew on your DS.

I'll never do it because I'll probably fuck something up. I'm not into that stuff anyway.

Thats very good to know, otherwise I doubt I could stand playing that game for very long. I have a very hard time playing/listening/watching anything repetive, it just gets to boring really fast. I have a friend who makes beats for raps and he can listen to one beat over and over again for an hour or more at a time. The beats he generally listens to are pretty repetitive so I can't stand them. But it's good to know that Elite Beat agents gets much harder, because now I will be able to stand it.

Awesome. That's the FMA theme right?

And how was he playing when...it didn't even show him?

I didn't notice it when I played the game, but there must be a replay mode of some sort. And yep, that's the FMA theme.

I didn't notice it when I played the game, but there must be a replay mode of some sort. And yep, that's the FMA theme.

Ah ok. I figured there was just an autoplay mode so you can watch it how it's done or something. I want this game now :D lol

That was pretty crazy, it looks so much more interesting.

But I have a question. Is Elite Beat Agents just the localization of Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! or is it a completely new game?

From what I can gather, it's completely new. I might be wrong though. Certainly the song in the video from earlier doesn't feature in Osu.

The CoM boxart is so freaking awesome. I can't wait for that game. Still no official release date :(

DS GOTY. The game freakin rocks. It plays just like Secret of Mana, complete with ring system.

What game is that? I've don't think I've heard of it, but I love the box art on CoM.

The CoM boxart is so freaking awesome. I can't wait for that game. Still no official release date :(

DS GOTY. The game freakin rocks. It plays just like Secret of Mana, complete with ring system.

What game is that? I've don't think I've heard of it, but I love the box art on CoM.

When you press the button to go into your stats/menu thing, a ring of options would appear.

Oh, and he means Game of the Year :P

When you press the button to go into your stats/menu thing, a ring of options would appear.

Gotcha. I'm an idiot.

Gotcha. I'm an idiot.

It's ok, I had to think about what it meant for a second ;P