Nintendo DS

The Damned

I'm planning on getting a DS with my next paycheck and can afford to get one game with it, and I probably won't be able to get another for at least a month. So could anyone recommend a good game that would be worth the $ and keep one's attention for a while? Something that's also WiFi would be nice too (just got wireless DSL and would like to take advantage).

Thanks!

I'm planning on getting a DS with my next paycheck and can afford to get one game with it, and I probably won't be able to get another for at least a month. So could anyone recommend a good game that would be worth the $ and keep one's attention for a while? Something that's also WiFi would be nice too (just got wireless DSL and would like to take advantage).

Thanks!

Animal Crossing. If you like that sort of game, it fits what you want perfectly.

Thanks!

Animal Crossing. If you like that sort of game, it fits what you want perfectly.

That's one that I was seriously considering. Are there any good RPGs out yet? (I'm way out of the gaming loop right now)

Thanks!

That's one that I was seriously considering. Are there any good RPGs out yet? (I'm way out of the gaming loop right now)

Mario and Luigi is pretty good I hear, but I didn't buy it because Paper Mario was a little to easy/simple for me and I heard it was similar. Castlevania DS is really good, but that has been discontinued so you would have to find it used. But, if you can find one, it is definitly worth your money.

There aren't any good traditional RPGs out yet. There is one called Magical Vacation (or something) that looks pretty awesome, and is supposed to come out soon.

Thanks!

The first two games I bought for the DS were WarioWare: Touched! and Mario Kart DS. When it comes to WarioWare games I gotta say, I'm a fan (people complain saying it is somehow not for the hardcore gamer, but I don't really know why since it's fun as hell, not to mention addictive :P). Then, of course Mario Kart DS is great (good, classic Mario Kart gameplay). I never regretted either of those being the first two games I bought for the DS, but I think all the suggestions so far have been good ones.

Thanks!

Get Tetris man. The different modes are great and the Wi-Fi is awesome.

Update on a personal interest: first video footage for Pokemon Diamond/Pearl.

Also, dropping to the third page? Come on, guys, that's just terrible.

Aw, I wanted to see some battling.

Nice find though.

Yeah, I love the "dynamic prospective change" (is there a real name for that?) of the buildings as you walk past, very nice detail.

It's called "3D engine with fixed camera angle".