Nintendo DS

The Damned

I found something cool for NSMB.

On the map screen, press start, then L R L R X X Y Y to unlock Challenge Mode.

Doesn't that just make it so you can't go backwards in a level like the original SMB?

Doesn't sound to great, but I guess it's another excuse to play through the game.

The blue one looks like Metagross in color, Suicune in face, and Raikou with that shiny armor face-plate thing. The white one looks like Lugia and one of the Yugioh white dragon things got drunk one night and didn't use protection.

Well at least we get some alright looking ones, namely that giant purple death scorpian thing.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/718/718167p1.html This is starting to sound much more intriguing. When I first heard about it, I was thinking the Megaman Zero series with more gimmicks :P. I've been pretty disenchanted with the MM series as of late...MMX5 and on really started killing it for me (though I played MM: Network Transmission on GC and found that to be rather fun...same with the Zero series for the most part), so I'm glad to be finally excited about an original (as in not re-packaged) MM game again! If I keep hearing good stuff about it coming closer to release, I may just have to get it.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/718/718167p1.html This is starting to sound much more intriguing. When I first heard about it, I was thinking the Megaman Zero series with more gimmicks :P. I've been pretty disenchanted with the MM series as of late...MMX5 and on really started killing it for me (though I played MM: Network Transmission on GC and found that to be rather fun...same with the Zero series for the most part), so I'm glad to be finally excited about an original (as in not re-packaged) MM game again! If I keep hearing good stuff about it coming closer to release, I may just have to get it.

Same here, I miss the good ol` games, ya know the ones for snes, after about x5 like you said they kinda went down the tube,

http://pokemonelite2000.com/

Check out the Coro Coro Reveals More on Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl! -07/12/06- update and look at all the new D/P details. :D

I was particularly happy about this:

Wi-Fi Features - Online Battling and Online Trading

It was revealed last month that Pokemon Diamond/Pearl will have online voice chat via the DS Wi-Fi connection. It's now confirmed that online battling and online trading will be available in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl. The Wi-Fi features can be accessed through the lower level of a Pokemon Center.

http://pokemonelite2000.com/

Check out the Coro Coro Reveals More on Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl! -07/12/06- update and look at all the new D/P details. :D

I was particularly happy about this:

Wi-Fi Features - Online Battling and Online Trading

It was revealed last month that Pokemon Diamond/Pearl will have online voice chat via the DS Wi-Fi connection. It's now confirmed that online battling and online trading will be available in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl. The Wi-Fi features can be accessed through the lower level of a Pokemon Center.

I thank you for this. I lost interest in Pokemon after the gold version, but this news brought it back. I plan on getting the game now. :D

Speculated and rumored for months, it's no real surprise. Even back in late 2005, one of the game directors made a page in his blog about how they (Game Freak) were going to use all the features of teh DS for Diaond/Pearl.

At least it's all confirmed now, so people can stop making up shit (Gamefaqs, I'm looking in your direction).

Well, Connection Tour tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to make a decent attempt in the Mario Kart competition, considering I haven't played for a while.

You should play me beforehand.

Eh, I got owned anyway. Made it to the semis where everyone was Yoshi in the Egg Kart, and came last. Hey, at least I won a New SMB coffee flask and belt for knowing how many Mario Kart games there are- 6!

Well, Connection Tour tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to make a decent attempt in the Mario Kart competition, considering I haven't played for a while.

Eh, I got owned anyway. Made it to the semis where everyone was Yoshi in the Egg Kart, and came last. Hey, at least I won a New SMB coffee flask and belt for knowing how many Mario Kart games there are- 6!

O_o Wait, what? Super, 64, Double Dash, Super Circuit, and DS... what am I missing?

Hey Pokefans, more info today. Check www.serebii.net or http://pokemonelite2000.com/ for deatils. A new poke, and the full in-game map are revealed. And there are a few new videos showing actual battles, so you can see how the touch screen is used.
What was that whole touch screen thing about? Are you going to be able to play dress up with your Pokemon? :?

That's cool. Too bad they don't do the Connection Tour in the US. I'm one of those Egg Cart people.