Nintendo DS

The Damned

What was that whole touch screen thing about? Are you going to be able to play dress up with your Pokemon? :?

It's for item management, issuing attack commands during a battle, and what appears to some form of decoration or item use on your pokemon. There isn't any info on that last part. I would expect there to be some more info later this month.

What was that whole touch screen thing about? Are you going to be able to play dress up with your Pokemon? :?

It's for item management, issuing attack commands during a battle, and what appears to some form of decoration or item use on your pokemon. There isn't any info on that last part. I would expect there to be some more info later this month.

Thats really what I was talking about, I knew about the other stuff. I should have been more specific. I just wanted to know if there was any info... but there isn't any.

Well, Connection Tour tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to make a decent attempt in the Mario Kart competition, considering I haven't played for a while.

You should play me beforehand.

Eh, I got owned anyway. Made it to the semis where everyone was Yoshi in the Egg Kart, and came last. Hey, at least I won a New SMB coffee flask and belt for knowing how many Mario Kart games there are- 6!

O_o Wait, what? Super, 64, Double Dash, Super Circuit, and DS... what am I missing?

Yo missing this.

Ok, enough of this Pokemon banter. :POpera for DS comes out in Japan in 8 days.

It'd be cool if there were just different language settings for it.

I used to be kind of excited for that, but when I found out there was going to be no Flash, sound or video support well, I'm not sure I really care anymore.

Ok, enough of this Pokemon banter. :POpera for DS comes out in Japan in 8 days.

It'd be cool if there were just different language settings for it.

I used to be kind of excited for that, but when I found out there was going to be no Flash, sound or video support well, I'm not sure I really care anymore.

I can see a use for it, the only disadvantage is that WiFi networks aren't as far spread as cellphone networks. It'd be a nice replacement for my cellphone browser(Which also doesn't do flash, video or sound) and it'd make looking up stuff while fixing someone's computer a hell of a lot easier.

It's not a PC browser replacement.

It's not a PC browser replacement.

No, but that doesn't mean it has to suck.

I think he just meant that its not as capable as PC Browsers, which is a given. But as a portable device with a web browser, it still has potential.

Anyway, have they announced a price for it yet in the U.S.? I probably won't be willing to pay more than $20 for it since I have a laptop already. I'd probably use it for things like looking up friend's codes or faqs. If given the chance, I'd probably find other hilarious things to use the browser for.

I would die from an almost school-girlish giddy-laughter if Square-Enix released a sequel/Alt Story/ Same Engine Game of Chrono Trigger. I mean, with the Touch screen, you could like manipulate Time/Space, or direct attacks, or move peoples arround. I mean, its almost like, DEATH COOLNESS!

I would die from an almost school-girlish giddy-laughter if Square-Enix released a sequel/Alt Story/ Same Engine Game of Chrono Trigger. I mean, with the Touch screen, you could like manipulate Time/Space, or direct attacks, or move peoples arround. I mean, its almost like, DEATH COOLNESS!

I'd be happy with just a port to the GBA.

I'd be happy with just a port to the DS, with that there SNES button setup.

Fixed. How else can I properly save Lucca's mother from a horrible, crippled life by pressing her name out using the buttons?

Oh, and spoilers.

Shutup, it's been like, 6+ years since I've played :[

Not happening. GBA games were never designed for touch screen use, and trying to make some sort of unifying system for converting/adding on such support would be goddamn impossible. You would have to make such a system customized for each and every single game. And I hardly think that anyone would be willing or even capable of doing the programming and manufacturing.

Nice fantasy.