Nintendo DS

The Damned

Omfg crab, lern 2 reed.

I said that a while back dude!!

I serioiusly can't wait for Luminous Arc, someone just has to bring it over here.

On another note, I finally have Phoenix Wright. I just beat the oh so sad Second Trial. The characters in the game make me so freaking angry sometimes.

D:

It's in German or something (damn my weakness with other languages), but if you want to see all the released videos from Pokemon DP, here you go. They show some footage from the new underground area, which is fucking huge, by the way, and some Capture The Flag action.

About the giant underground place... looking at the top screen of the video, I see that there are solid thick lines that seem to completely enclose areas, and it looks like there's no way to get out of one and into another. In fact, there seems to be a small zig-zag shaped area in the center. I can only speculate that they have each area closed off to prevent people from getting lost or to prevent flooding of one area by lots of players. But until it's out in about a month and a half, who knows?

Man, I can't wait for Yoshi's Island 2 to come out. The first one is my favorite platformer so far, and the announcement of its sequel at E3 was what prompted me to decide upon getting a Nintendo DS finally :D.

EDIT: Does anyone know when the Japanese release date is?

yoshidh7.jpg

Hmmm. Wi-fi?

The game is going to fucking rock. The E3 demo was so much fun.

Right, I forgot you were there. Tell me, how does the gameplay fare when compared to the original? I'm guessing its pretty much the same right?

yoshidh7.jpg

Hmmm. Wi-fi?

Right, I forgot you were there. Tell me, how does the gameplay fare when compared to the original? I'm guessing its pretty much the same right?

It's almost identical, except they've now added the ability to switch babies on the fly, and they all have different powers. So Baby Peach, for example, can use her parasol to make Yoshi jump farther

yoshidh7.jpg

Hmmm. Wi-fi?

It's almost identical, except they've now added the ability to switch babies on the fly, and they all have different powers. So Baby Peach, for example, can use her parasol to make Yoshi jump farther

That's great. As long as they don't make it butt easy like NSMB, I'm totally sold.

Looks great!! Yoshi's Island was definatily one of my favourite platformers on the SNES. Ahh, the good ol' days .. :D

I really want a Megaman game for the DS. ZS, plz?

Accoring to the moonpeople, ZS will most likely be awesomeness.

I'm on the final trial on Phoenix Wright. I slept at 5 in the morning because of that game. WTF. I can't wait for the next one.

I beat the final trial around 5am. Wasn't even paying attention to the time. I was like "haha, oh shit".

It was worth it though. Didn't want to put it off another day.