Nintendo DS

The Damned

Personally, outside of the online mode, I don't enjoy it all that much. No on-rails is a big no-no, and most of the enemies just fly around in a straight line and fire randomly. The only time I had the slightest bit of fun in single player is vs. Star Wolf, but Nintendo had to dumb them down since you don't have your wingmen supporting you.

Just remake the original Star Fox already damnit (*with* the original Corneria theme).

Man... I haven't got a game since Phoenix Wright a few months ago. I can't wait until Christmas and the money starts coming! Then after Christmas I look forward to Chinese New Years and my birthday, which is really close to each other.

I might have some money left over from Chinese New Years, so I'm hoping to get a Wii at least, then start spending on some DS games.

I've decided that I'm going to spend all the money I get on the DS games I want (MvsDK2, Mech Assault, FFIII, the Pokemon game (I think diamond) maybe Yoshi's Island 2, maybe Contact and probably phoenix wright since I didn't have it yet - if I like it, then the sequel too...yeah, it's adding up...and we don't even know when phantom hourglass is coming out yet) and then wait until I have money to get all the Wii stuff. I want more DS, badly. And they need to make a sequel to prime hunters, now that they have a working engine - and try to improve on the single player aspects and add more maps.

I'm done talking about nothing.

I wish they made a Mechcommander for the DS rather than another yawn-inducing Mechassault, it would be perfect for the system - Alas, we'll probably be plaqued with lackluster mech action games forever since MS doesn't seem to know how to capitalize on their property.

I also prefer the on rails levels, but a few free range bosses would be okay. So would the Landmaster, as long as they keep it on rails and don't overuse it. I just don't want any of that on foot crap. Unless they somehow make it unbelievably good, which isn't likely to happen.

I like how they gave you multiple ships to pilot. I hope they retain that in future versions. Playing as Wolf is great fun.

I also prefer the on rails levels, but a few free range bosses would be okay. So would the Landmaster, as long as they keep it on rails and don't overuse it. I just don't want any of that on foot crap. Unless they somehow make it unbelievably good, which isn't likely to happen.

I like how they gave you multiple ships to pilot. I hope they retain that in future versions. Playing as Wolf is great fun.

Not to take topic away from the DS, but it seems like the on-foot stuff could be more fun if it were implimented into a Starfox for Wii than it was on GC, since you'd be able to use the wiimote for aiming and whatnot. Personally, I think that'd make those parts more fun. The Landmaster on the otherhand, I dunno...it was really clunky to begin with. I didn't like it at all.

Not to take topic away from the DS, but it seems like the on-foot stuff could be more fun if it were implimented into a Starfox for Wii than it was on GC, since you'd be able to use the wiimote for aiming and whatnot. Personally, I think that'd make those parts more fun. The Landmaster on the otherhand, I dunno...it was really clunky to begin with. I didn't like it at all.

I thought a little about that. I imagine the on foot stuff would probably work somewhat similar to Battalion Wars 2.

I just hope they go back to the Gamecube art style. I liked that a lot. The current art style works for the DS, but I think it would be kind of silly for a console Star Fox. Same with the gibberish voices.

But man, these endings are hilarious. Ending 9 had me laughing for a good couple of minutes. Too bad we'll never find out which is the real one until a sequel gets released, at least according to this interview.