Nintendo DS

The Damned

I can't wait for the new Megaman ZX to come out seeing is how I am an huge fan of Megaman and especily Zero

I played the Japanese version the whole way through because I didn't want to hear horrible English voice acting...then I find out the US version features the same Japanese voice acting :?

It's a very kickass game and it looks so damn good on a Lite.

Pictochat is good fun. Once my brother and I were wathing television in two separate rooms in the house and we used our DSs to see who could draw the coolest or funniest pictures of the characters on TV. Random stupid good fun pictochat time go.

I finished Freedom Wings and still think that it is a great game. It takes 5-7 hours to finish (or more if you try to do/get everything), doesn't have much of a storyline, and your plane doesn't crash unless you're already dead anyway. But it's still a damn good game, unpolished budget title or not. The only professional review that I've read where the reviewer actually played the game for more than 10 minutes seems to be the Gamespot review.

StarFox Command... I like it :D . I always wanted them to remake Starfox 2 and this is probably as close as we'll ever get. It's interesting to note how many of the "new" things in Command aren't new to the series at all.

Sure, it's not too hard. But neither is Starfox 64.

Starfox 64 is still the best in the series, though.

Now what's the deal with Touch Detective?

The main character is followed around by this?

LOL.

Ah, so I'm not the only one excited about it, I've heard quite a few things about it. Unless I'm mistaken, This seems to be the first time you play as a human (ignoring Megaman Battle Network) and as a girl. (I guess there is the secret characters in MMX 8...) But noting those things I guess it really isnt the first time those have happened.

Ah, so I'm not the only one excited about it, I've heard quite a few things about it. Unless I'm mistaken, This seems to be the first time you play as a human (ignoring Megaman Battle Network) and as a girl. (I guess there is the secret characters in MMX 8...) But noting those things I guess it really isnt the first time those have happened.

I almost wouldn't count playing as a human in Battle Network. Sure they're there, but they simply jack into computers and then the programs/robots go to town.

Now what's the deal with Touch Detective?

The main character is followed around by this?

LOL.

What's the deal? It's going to be a super awesome touch-based adventure game with a wicked sweet localization and very funny moments. BUY IT.

That's exactly the point I was making, with the funny picture and the LOL. I already knew what the deal was. BUY IT.

Creepy little girl with vampire butler and fungus man in a town of skeleton people. I'm looking forward to that phunny phshit, thank you very much mr. phthsihsitszzlewhatsit.

I'm thinking about Star Fox Command.

Stop.

Think about something else.

Ooh. That bad?

And now for a less biased opinion of SFC :P:

The controls...are bad. They could have been awesome, with just a few tweaks, but unfortunately Nintendo failed on the control part of the game. The stylus is not sensitive enough, and there are too many actions performed by the touch screen (boosting, flipping, barrel rolls, and loops are all on the touch screen, as well as directional control).

About the only thing that I liked about it when I played was that it looked pretty.