Nintendo DS

The Damned

Okay, new subject: Bubble Bobble Revolution!

Comes out TOMORROW. Features levels that stretch between both screens, as well as being horizontally wide. Same classic gameplay (capture enemies in bubbles, stomp bubbles, eat fruit), but with updated super cute graphics (love the new Bub and Bob).

Also has 4 player competitive multiplayer, as well as the ORIGINAL ARCADE VERSION, complete with co-op mode.

Whether or not that it supports multicart only or download play is the only remaining question mark.

Still, so awesome. Buying this ASAP.

From Snk ?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

A lot of their recent games have been hentai-oriented it seems. SNK apparently got a few galge (girl game, hentai game) artists for a lot of little games.

I would guess that would boost their earnings by a few thousand percent.

1159417476920lv8.jpg

I'm wondering what the mouth icon is for...

Do we need to know?

"I love you with mouth"?

Roffle.

I found the english name for the game: Doki Doki Majo Saiban

You're supposed to touch girls to see if they are sorceresses or something.

I am so using that excuse during Halloween this year!

Okay, new subject: Bubble Bobble Revolution!

Comes out TOMORROW. Features levels that stretch between both screens, as well as being horizontally wide. Same classic gameplay (capture enemies in bubbles, stomp bubbles, eat fruit), but with updated super cute graphics (love the new Bub and Bob).

Also has 4 player competitive multiplayer, as well as the ORIGINAL ARCADE VERSION, complete with co-op mode.

Whether or not that it supports multicart only or download play is the only remaining question mark.

Still, so awesome. Buying this ASAP.

Jesus christ, he's right. This one completely slipped under the radar.

Speaking of Diamond/Pearl, the only online modes I've found so far *require* you to have people registered on your friend list. I could be mistaken but if I'm not, this really, really sucks. Was hoping for some sort of worldwide or at least region ranking ladder.

Yeah, what little info that has been revealed is that to any battling or underground games, you need to use Friend Codes. I guess no one at Nintendo ever thought of not using them for some games, or even parts of one.

At least trading is sort of easier. You put a pokemon up for trade, and mention what other pokemon you want for it. It sits there on the network, so you don't have to keep your game active. Once the other person agrees to the trade, your pokemon are held off-line until you each check up on the status of the trade. You don't even have to do anything this way.

Of course, doing the trade in real-time is far better, since you can check stats and movesets and actually talk to the person now. But it's still a nice option.

Speaking of Diamond/Pearl, the only online modes I've found so far *require* you to have people registered on your friend list. I could be mistaken but if I'm not, this really, really sucks. Was hoping for some sort of worldwide or at least region ranking ladder.

Yeah, what little info that has been revealed is that to any battling or underground games, you need to use Friend Codes. I guess no one at Nintendo ever thought of not using them for some games, or even parts of one.

They really need to drop this Friend Code bullshit. If they're so worried about protecting people's privacy, why can't they just put in an option to do so that the player can use at their discretion (I have no clue if that's the right word).

Did PSO for GameCube use anything like Friend Codes?

i dunno if it's just me, but now that i have seen alot of the new pokemon in sprite form they look alot better than they did in anime pictures. i always thought they looked retarded in the anime pics, but they look better now. :D

also i am going to say it again. serebii.net is loaded with new d/p news. they have tons of new screens too.. you should go check it out.

http://www.serebii.net/

You need to back off the mic a bit. Everyone I know with a DS has this problem, although talking into the mic works perfectly fine up close.

Ever played Brain Age on the DS Lite? :?

Getting it to recognize my voice - especially "blue" and distinguishing between "six" and "seven" - was a bitch for me. But if I hold it a foot or so away from me, it works like a charm.

I think Nintendo designed the DS thinking that people would play like that, and not have their face right up against the DS like many do.

DJM: Just imagine reading a textbook or something in a normal sitting position. Hopefully you don't put books right up against your face. Then, hold the DS like that, and it should work better.

i dunno if it's just me, but now that i have seen alot of the new pokemon in sprite form they look alot better than they did in anime pictures. i always thought they looked retarded in the anime pics, but they look better now. :D

also i am going to say it again. serebii.net is loaded with new d/p news. they have tons of new screens too.. you should go check it out.

http://www.serebii.net/

I know. I spent most of the last two days just waiting five minutes and then hitting F5. Repeat. Too bad I will be out of town this weekend, so I'll miss a lot of the new updates. Why? Gotta go get myself some Mews from Toys R Us.

I've been holding it level to my belly button...

Maybe I'm blowing wrong, I've been doing it like I'm actually inflating a balloon.

The position seems right, but I doubt they want you to blow as if you were actually blowing up a balloon. Some people(myself included) don't know how. Try just blowing at it like you were cooling off hot food or something, assuming that's not already what you're effectively doing.