Nintendo DS

The Damned

Cloning can be done no?

Yes, but only in Emerald version.

link

Awesome. Then really everyone should be able to get one. :D

Yeah, once D&P come around I'll be giving 'em out like hotcakes.

Don't forget that I <3 you!!

Haha, anyways, I hope we don't see too many uber teams on the online battle part though... Oh well.

I still need to get my copy of Sapphire back from my friend and beat it. I want to get the starter pokemans from it.

How many Mews do you have The Damned? I would like one too.
Or in my case, a few dozen.

Minus the one I want (the "best" of the lot, statwise), then about ten for local players I know... about a dozen. I'll just have to write everyone's name down.

Even if you don't get one from me, like Klowd said, there will be people cloning the fuck out of them. You can get one that way.

Also, I managed to pick up a Deoxys. It seems sort of legit... but it's odd. It's level 50, but it has no EVs at all. And it has IVs of 31 in everything, except Special attack, which is 17. Strange. If it was cheated, why bother with the lower Special Attack stat? And why the 20 levels with no EVs? What, he just used up a lot of Rare Candies? I'll keep it, just to have one, but I don't think I'll use it for anything.

And don't forget, the Park you use in DP to get your GBA pokemon is straightforward and idiot-proof. You just trn on your DS, pick the option to transfer pokemon, and play DP as normal. Once you get into the Park, you just walk around until you find them. You can't run away, it's not a battle, and the balls they give you have a 100% capture rate, so you can't possibly not catch them. The only difficult part is finding them.

And for those wondering, your GBA pokes comes across completely intact. Same stats, name, attacks, held item, Trainer ID and Number... everything. But you can't transfer them back to the GBA. The slot on your DS is read-only, so once you transfer, that's it; they are on your DS game, period.

OK, this is a little old, but I don't recall seeing it or hearing about it at all, so maybe it slipped under everyone's noses.

FF6 was one of the first games I played when I ventured into the SNES RPG world (I never actually owned a system of any kind until I recieved a Gameboy around 1994-ish), and I loved it. I still have a fondness for it. But surprisingly enough, I actually felt interested in a 3D remake of it, ala FF3, for the DS. In fact, The more I ponder it, the more I seem to like the idea.

I'll have to play FF3 DS first to use as a gauge, but I think I will enjoy it (having never played the original 3 at all).

Damn it, November is going to be a very expensive month for games. Good thing I saved up, huh?

You know the FF3 on the DS isn't FF6 right? It's the Japanese Final Fantasy 3 that never came out here.

Anyways, I think I just read your thing wrong, it's kinda confusing.

And I want FF3 badly. I haven't really played a game till 3 in the morning on my DS in a while.

You know the FF3 on the DS isn't FF6 right? It's the Japanese Final Fantasy 3 that never came out here.

Anyways, I think I just read your thing wrong, it's kinda confusing.

And I want FF3 badly. I haven't really played a game till 3 in the morning on my DS in a while.

Yeah, it seems that The Damned thought it was a remake of a game that was released in the US.

It's not. It's a remake of a game that WASN'T released in the US.

The remake looks awesome sweet and I want it. Nintendo Power had a bunch of stuff on it and it looks really, really good. Also, it topped the charts in Japan for at least one week(that was actually the week that every spot in the top 10 was taken by Nintendo).

Can't wait till it comes here. :)

Wrong. I'm fully aware of the numerical difference between the US and Japan. The article I linked mentioned how SE was thinking of also bringing other Final Fantasy games, including 6 (the one with Terra, Locke, Sabin, Cyan and the delightfully evil Kefka), to the DS in the same fashion that they did 3.

Oops.

Man, I gotta start reading the article people link to before the rest of their post.

Anyone know of a really good DS Lite carrying case?

Bam

I own one; it's wonderful. Soft and fuzzy on the inside, hard and tough on the outside, plus it fits games OR a GBA.

Cool, thanks.

a pocket.

That's what I use now :P I don't want to risk banging up against a desk at school or something.

If you wanna go all out...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7760648&st=Intec&type=product&id=1142288922417

I own this and love it. Don't be too hard on the insides of the case though, those little dividers can pull apart from enough of a beating.

Keep in mind I don't carry my DS to many places. I chiefly use this case to store my DS+games in an easy and relatively small place in my room, and to bring it with me when I'm doing major galavanting. The little game cases are great for DS games, though. They each hold four games a piece and are small enough to fit in your pocket along with the DS. :)

You know, the DS cases are almost perfectly sized to hold game cards. See for yourelf. Grab a DS case, and open it ip. Take all the stuff out. Now, slide a card underneath the little tabs on the left side of the left half. Place a few more to the right and a few down the side. It fits nine cards. If you could move the plastic ridge on the left over a bit (or even get rid of it altogether), you could fit nine in with enough room to be able to take them out.

Repeat for the other side. That's eighteen games in one flat, durable container. If there was a case that did this, or even a decent mod, I'll use it. I expect my DS collection to grow enough in the next while to need something like that.

You know, the DS cases are almost perfectly sized to hold game cards. See for yourelf. Grab a DS case, and open it ip. Take all the stuff out. Now, slide a card underneath the little tabs on the left side of the left half. Place a few more to the right and a few down the side. It fits nine cards. If you could move the plastic ridge on the left over a bit (or even get rid of it altogether), you could fit nine in with enough room to be able to take them out.

Repeat for the other side. That's eighteen games in one flat, durable container. If there was a case that did this, or even a decent mod, I'll use it. I expect my DS collection to grow enough in the next while to need something like that.

I use these for my game cases :P

casesta5.jpg

casesta5.jpg

Wow, you own Sprung? You must REALLY be committed to the DS. (ha ha, j/k)

casesta5.jpg

Wow, you own Sprung? You must REALLY be committed to the DS. (ha ha, j/k)

Haha, well back in the day when the DS first came out, there weren't that many great games out :P Mario was sold out, so I got Sprung... what an experience. lol