Nintendo DS

The Damned

Combined sales for Pokemon Diamond/Pearl in Japan reached well over 1.5 million in its first week.

In an unrelated note, I got Megaman ZX a few days ago. I beat the game on Easy setting and now I'm doing Normal mode; awesome game with awesome music. However, I'm a bit disappointed at how little the touch screen is used. Using the X button to transform gets tedious at times, and for this reason I'd prefer if transforming could be done by tapping icons on the touch screen.

B000FUG5TA.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V40653534_.jpg

Wednesday!

What: A wacked out adventure game where the player controls a little girl who solves various mysteries.

How: Plays like a point and click adventure game, similar to Trace Memory in that it uses touch screen control

It's a great, humorous game if you like PnC adventures, and Atlus has included their usual high-quality localization for everything. If you want to laugh, and liked Trace Memory, this game is for you.

Wednesday!

What: A wacked out adventure game where the player controls a little girl who solves various mysteries.

How: Plays like a point and click adventure game, similar to Trace Memory in that it uses touch screen control

It's a great, humorous game if you like PnC adventures, and Atlus has included their usual high-quality localization for everything. If you want to laugh, and liked Trace Memory, this game is for you.

This is on my checklist. Right after I find a god damn copy of Trauma Center. No stores are carrying it anymore, and I'm afaid I might just have to get it online.

Wednesday!

This is on my checklist. Right after I find a god damn copy of Trauma Center. No stores are carrying it anymore, and I'm afaid I might just have to get it online.

Sounds interesting indeed. I loved Trace Memory and I might just be inclined to pick this up as well.

Also, I've picked up Clubhouse Games and it's a heck of a lot of fun. Can't wait to try out the multiplayer sometime.

Wednesday!

How is Trace Memory anyway? I meant to buy that a long time ago, but I never got the chance to.

So many games I want, so little money, and the Wii coming up :[

As it stands now, I plan on skipping on purchasing the Wii this year so that I can purchase more DS games that I want coming up.

My list of most wanted DS games includes:

1) Magical Starsign

2) FFIII

3) Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam

4) Diddy Kong Racing

5) DS Air

6) Elite Beat Agents

I'd like to maybe snag some older games off ebay too like WarioWare Touched and possibly Nanostray.

So I finally got a DS. I realise this is a different topic, but before I start fiddling, I wish to know - does anyone have experience with DSs interfacing with wireless networks that are set up as peer-to-peer, or does it require an access point?

I think it's safe for both. Nintendo made it so that getting online would be as easy and direct as possible.

So I finally got a DS. I realise this is a different topic, but before I start fiddling, I wish to know - does anyone have experience with DSs interfacing with wireless networks that are set up as peer-to-peer, or does it require an access point?

The one time I tried this, I couldn't get it to work.

However, that's the method the official USB stick works, so it might just require compatible hardware(And possibly specific settings)