Nintendo DS

The Damned

Sooo... the hardware sales for North America are in. Anyone remember a little blurb from Sony about how the PSP was selling at an even level with the DS? I have to assume they meant world-wide or something, because we all know the Japan numbers, and now we know the NA numbers. That, or it was the usual Sony bullshit.

1. NDS - 403,435

2. PS2 - 306,517

3. 360 - 259,458

4. GBA - 177,145

5. PSP - 153,353

6. NGC - 42,286

7. XBX - 6,495

Wow. They sold more GBAs than PSPs.

I heard the PSP fared better in the European countries.

But not enough to make up for THAT horrible of a failing. o__O;

The PSP isn't a failure. It's done pretty good. It just hasn't done as good as the DS, which is the opposite of what Sony has said several times this year.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I didn't mean to imply that it was so bad they'd stop making it, just that the numbers are low, so it is highly unlikely what they said is the truth, even applying it to the world as a whole.

Sooo... the hardware sales for North America are in. Anyone remember a little blurb from Sony about how the PSP was selling at an even level with the DS? I have to assume they meant world-wide or something, because we all know the Japan numbers, and now we know the NA numbers. That, or it was the usual Sony bullshit.

1. NDS - 403,435

2. PS2 - 306,517

3. 360 - 259,458

4. GBA - 177,145

5. PSP - 153,353

6. NGC - 42,286

7. XBX - 6,495

Wow. They sold more GBAs than PSPs.

Is this for this year? I have a hard time eliving thatn the gamecube sold that many systems in this last year, and I dont think that there were only six thousand sales for the xbox....

lol

acwwbigfootef6.jpg

How do you get those anyway? If I recall, you downloaded them at a Toys R Us or something. If so, then boo; I'd rather not spend time and gasoline for a game other than to get the game itself. If I can get those items via AR, I'll use that.

Yeah, you downloaded them at Toys R Us. I got everything but the 1up mushroom. Stupid thing didn't seem to want to give it to me.

Yes, I was extremely bored that day and had nothing better to do.

lol

acwwbigfootef6.jpg

My hate for you knows no bounds.

Wait.. what I MEANT to say was, that looks pretty sweet. A friend of mine has the Piranha Plant hanging out in his living room. He keeps trying to foist it off on me.

I got the entire mush set during the Acorn Festival last week, so I'm happy. I wish there was a mush couch...

I missed out on the last two mush set items. I didn't start the Acorn Festival until after a few days when it started. :[

One time when I lost a Flower Fest, I went back in time by 1 day, planted flowers in a big square shape, skipped ahead a day and I won. The guy who won before me moved away the next day. What a sore loser. D:

Try it.

backtothefuturelsv5.jpg

I missed out on the last two mush set items. I didn't start the Acorn Festival until after a few days when it started. :[

One time when I lost a Flower Fest, I went back in time by 1 day, planted flowers in a big square shape, skipped ahead a day and I won. The guy who won before me moved away the next day. What a sore loser. D:

Try it.

backtothefuturelsv5.jpg

Once when a friend of mine was messing with the time in the Gamecube Animal Crossing, it glitched and went forward a thousand years.

Seriously. Needless to say, every square had a weed.

I don't mess with the time of my DS for Animal Crossing.

Bigfoot: Do you mean the actual furniture or the walls and flooring?

Also, wanna swap friend codes? I only have one friend on AC and it makes me sad. :cry:

Try it.

backtothefuturelsv5.jpg

Once when a friend of mine was messing with the time in the Gamecube Animal Crossing, it glitched and went forward a thousand years.

Seriously. Needless to say, every square had a weed.

I don't mess with the time of my DS for Animal Crossing.

Bigfoot: Do you mean the actual furniture or the walls and flooring?

Also, wanna swap friend codes? I only have one friend on AC and it makes me sad. :cry:

Yeah, I missed out on the wall and floor.

And sure.

Name: Bigfoot

Code: 3565-5512-6606

Town: Zebes

I'll try that going back in time thing.

Edit: yay, got my last two mush items.

Btw, anyone ever shoot a present out of the and have it land in water? ;[ hahaha

Also, what happens when you shoot a UFO out of the sky?