Nintendo DS

The Damned

Speaking of ACWW..

Be sure to go online tomorrow and make sure you can receive mail/posts from Nintendo. Tomorrow they're sending out an item dedicated to Clubhouse Games.

I'm sure all you have to do is just open your gates and you can receive it.

I've opened my gates for this reason. If anyone would like to stop by, PM me your code and town name and I'll add you (btw, Kak, I added you).

Here's my info:

1246-1501-7368

Rayman from LOL Town

Trying to come back but Animal Crossing WFC is so laggy when trying to connect lately...plus it keeps giving error messages. I wish they'd fix this.

Edit: As of 2:30PM EST, no Nintendo prize...do they show up at 5-6PM?

People said there is no gift and only an apology letter or something.

I'm still waiting..

So am I just bad at LostMagic, or does it really suck as much as I think it does?

I read a lot of reviews that marked LostMagic as poor.

I looks like the controls were a good concept but they completely screwed it up.

Man, it looked interesting too.

DS needs more RPGs

So am I just bad at LostMagic, or does it really suck as much as I think it does?

I looks like the controls were a good concept but they completely screwed it up.

DS needs more RPGs

Repeat after me: Zelda, Phantom of the Hourglass. Zelda, Phantom of the Hourglass.

Actually, there are good RPGs coming our way soon. I hear good thing about Magical Starsign whatever, although I haven't read much about it. And of course there's FF3. And Contact.. er, is that out already?

DS needs more RPGs

Repeat after me: Zelda, Phantom of the Hourglass. Zelda, Phantom of the Hourglass.

Actually, there are good RPGs coming our way soon. I hear good thing about Magical Starsign whatever, although I haven't read much about it. And of course there's FF3. And Contact.. er, is that out already?

I don't consider Zelda games to be RPGs. They're action/adventures.

Contact is out. FF3 is out in November. Magical Starsign is October 24.

I don't consider Zelda games to be RPGs. They're action/adventures.

Contact is out. FF3 is out in November. Magical Starsign is October 24.

Good point.

I'm not very good with genres. I have like.. three. Short, long, and silly.

Well, Zelda seems to be a point of contention when it comes to classification. There are a lot who categorize the series as an adventure RPG series. Not that it changes the awesomeness of Zelda.

That's it? That special item I was hoping to get in the mail was just a fucking watermelon chair? I still didn't get mine yet, but I still went through a lot of trouble for it. Damn. :/

Haha yeah, I was constantly checking at school inbetween classes. I'm sure it's an error... Why would we get a letter about the acorn festival when it was over last week?