Nintendo DS

The Damned

Yes, it can't be possible that a Tony Hawk game got a good rating because Tony Hawk games are notorious for being un-fun.

Do I even need to tag this with /sarcasm?

If you think the person or people you're being sarcastic with are incapable of detecting it without a sarcasm tag, then they aren't worth talking to.

sarcasm tags suck.

If you thought I was serious, you may be the dumbest person on the planet.

Meh, Gamespot gave God Hand an 8.0 which is a higher rating than Trauma Center and Mega Man ZX received. Both of those two games are superior.

Perhaps Gamespot just is biased against the DS in general.

Maybe it's because those two DS games are reputed to be incredibly short. And Trauma Center is almost too difficult for its own good later on.

God Hand is a Clover game.. so.

Saying they're superior means absolutely nothing. Superior at what? These are all games from totally different genres, you can't compare them like that.

That said, I saw Worms Open Warfare at EB for $20, I should go back and see if it's still there.

What the hell is wrong with Nook? He's not letting me order anything from my catalog, saying that he's full on orders and can't accept any more. I've gotten this message before, but I've been able to access my catalog later on. After several days (without jumping forward in time, mind you), he keeps giving me the same message. Maybe the game has gotten wise to my time-traveling ways and it's punishing me for it. Am I fuxxored?

What the hell is wrong with Nook? He's not letting me order anything from my catalog, saying that he's full on orders and can't accept any more. I've gotten this message before, but I've been able to access my catalog later on. After several days (without jumping forward in time, mind you), he keeps giving me the same message. Maybe the game has gotten wise to my time-traveling ways and it's punishing me for it. Am I fuxxored?
He says that when you have wifi guests.

He says that when you have wifi guests.

But no one's visiting me when I try to order from my catalog. :/

Still no luck. In a worst case scenario, I may have to delete everything and start over. If I wanna keep my stuff, I may have to get a 2nd copy of the game and transfer my stuff over to the new town. But then there's the chance that whatever bug is causing Nook to deny me access to my catalog might get transferred over as well. If that happens, I'm royally fucked.

EDIT: Maybe if someone visits, leaves and then I close my gate, that might fix the problem. I have my gates open right now; anyone wanna try?

Also, I finally got that letter from Nintendo that comes with a watermelon chair. You have to go to your phone and allow it to download letters and bulletins.

November Releases for DS

November 1, 2006 Children of Mana Square Enix Action RPG

November 1, 2006 Pokemon Ranger Nintendo Action RPG

November 2, 2006 Sims 2 Pets, The Electronic Arts Simulation

November 6, 2006 Ultimate Brain Games Telegames Board

November 7, 2006 Micro Machines V4 Codemasters Racing

November 7, 2006 Bionicle Heroes Eidos Interactive Action

November 7, 2006 Catz Ubisoft Virtual Pet

November 8, 2006 Elite Beat Agents Nintendo Music KWarp's pick

November 13, 2006 Yoshi's Island DS Nintendo Action Adventure KWarp's pick

November 14, 2006 Final Fantasy III Square Enix RPG KWarp's pick

November 14, 2006 Eragon Vivendi Games Action RPG

November 14, 2006 Happy Feet Midway Games Adventure

November 14, 2006 Totally Spies! 2: Undercover Atari Action

November 14, 2006 Digimon World Bandai Action RPG

November 14, 2006 Rayman Raving Rabbids Ubisoft Platformer

November 14, 2006 Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop 2 Namco Bandai Games America Simulation

November 14, 2006 Hamsterz Life Ubisoft Virtual Pet

November 14, 2006 Dogz Ubisoft Virtual Pet

November 14, 2006 Charlotte's Web SEGA Adventure

November 17, 2006 Bomberman Land Touch! Atlus Software Action Adventure

November 20, 2006 Superman Returns: The Videogame Electronic Arts Action

November 21, 2006 Meteos: Disney Magic Buena Vista Games Puzzle

November 21, 2006 Winx Club: The Quest for the Codex Konami Action

November 21, 2006 Spider-Man: Battle for New York Activision Action

November 2006 Xiaolin Showdown Konami Action

November 2006 Brain Boost: Beta Wave Majesco Educational Puzzle

November 2006 Brain Boost: Gamma Wave Majesco Educational Puzzle

November 2006 Asphalt: Urban GT 2 Ubisoft Racing

November 2006 Horsez Ubisoft Virtual Pet

November 2006 Lunar Knights Konami RPG

Errors can be blamed on IGN. :)

I got my girl interested in the DS, so I'm getting her the pink one for Christmas. I'm thinking of getting her Super Princess Peach and Nintendogs, as well as a kirby game. Should I get her Canvas Curse, or Squeak Squad? which one would be better for someone relatively new to gaming?

I'd recommend Canvas Curse for pure fun. For platformer overload, get her NSMB and Squeak Squad too.

Actually, I recommend figuring out if she's a dog person. If she is, Nintendogs is right there.

She likes dogs, and dislikes hard games. Looks like Nintendogs and Canvas Curse, then. Thanks to everyone!

OMG. People would get into lengthy discussions about whether FF4 on the GBA had Something Awful references and all that shit.

References happen.

I don't visit SA, so I guess I missed out on that ;P

goons4.gif

The rumor is that the translator is a Goon. And some Square-Enix nut jobs argued that their game is too hallow ground for a harmless reference. The flamewars that ensued was just ridiculous.

OMG. People would get into lengthy discussions about whether FF4 on the GBA had Something Awful references and all that shit.

References happen.

I don't visit SA, so I guess I missed out on that ;P

goons4.gif

The rumor is that the translator is a Goon. And some Square-Enix nut jobs argued that their game is too hallow ground for a harmless reference. The flamewars that ensued was just ridiculous.

That's an actual expression. The website wasn't the first place those words were put together.