OCR02856 - Top Gear 2 'Velocity Shift'

djpretzel

hehe unfortunately i was supposed to be one of the few artists that never finished. In a way i am glad that happened because Blind's, Rayza's, and Nuts' mix would put anything i write to shame lol. There is nothing i could do to put together a mix with this kind of quality.

The whole soundtrack from this game is very awesome indeed, and i hope others will decide to take a crack at some of the kickass source tunes this game has to offer, even if it only has like 5 of them.

What Nuts has done here was turn an already awesome source tune into something muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better. Honestly until last night i had forgotten that he even finished this song, but im not sure why. I have listened to this song about 10 times since last night and to me it sounds better now than it did a couple years ago. While this isn't a style of music im too familiar with, nuts just makes it sound awesome. Very jealous of your skills. Honestly I don't think you are capable of making a remix sound bad even if you tried haha.

Congrats on the mixpost my friend. I'm sure the next one will be even better.

Talk to ya later! :)

• 1 month later...

I was really enjoying the song when I started reading the description. When I saw that this was meant to go with Dance Nation and Rolling Start, I immediately went to my music library and checked. Yup. Both of those are in my top rated list, and it looks like this one is poised to join them!