OCR02859 - Yoshi Touch & Go 'Cloudhopping'

djpretzel

Ah, the memories of writing this one with Kris over a whole year ago. I have to credit Kristina for writing that chord at 3:37 (and keeping it), and doing the precise edits to synth patches and bass sequencing I communicated to her from my iPad at school. Still fun to groove to! =D

Edited by timaeus222

Very nice and upbeat, it's great to hear such laid back and relaxing pieces like this once in a while. Or maybe I'm just tired, in which case this is quite nice to listen to after an exhausting day. Not too abrasive, but not stagnant, and a cool bit of soloing at 3:21 which is definitely very Willrock-ish. The dramatic chord at 3:37 is suave. ;-)

I also heard this one a while back on Soundcloud. This is a pretty uplifting mix, and it builds up pretty nicely without getting too intense with the glitching. Timaeus222, you gotta give me pointers on how you get mixes direct posted on the site, because you are 2 for 2 now!

The ReMix title is so appropriate for this ReMix. Definitely hearing some of the influences that helped inspire some of the direction in this mix, which was great. Wonderful blending of sources and ace production. Very fun, great mix guys!

• 1 year later...