JUDGANATOR Feedback, Bug Reports, and Your Judgements (April Fool's!)

DarkeSword

I don't think this is a good idea for you guys. It actually accepts all my dubstep mixes without any further evalution while it rejected all my other style mixes. So everyone will here too much dubstep and the home of ocremix will become the home of dubstep. Where is the world going to?

This is the generation of dubstep, my friend. I suggest you get used to it, because it's probably not going anywhere soon (both dubstep and the JUDGANATOR)

Well, the Judganator correctly identified my remix as weak, and that it wasn't muddy enough, but it also complained about wasting its time, and that I needed less cowbell. This is plainly bonkers, considering that I sent it a 0-byte file. Also, it took far too long to upload a 0-byte file.

Edit: On the chance that it might be an encoding issue, I resent it as a .FLAC instead of a .mp3. The result:

Your early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but I think you've really come into your own, commercially and artistically. The whole song has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the song a big boost.

The masterpiece be SWEET! I really dig the refined masterpiece, and the key change resonates as well. I might just be dreaming, but this reminds me of something that Flexstyle would do, which is pretty damn good, for a noob. The attention to detail on the LPF made it sound completely refined.

There is no question in my mind about this epically crisp mix. I wouldnt call the production "strong," but it's certainly adequate, and the arrangement pushes it over the edge.

YES YES RESUBMIT

Edited by MindWanderer

best money i ever spent, thank you Impact Soundworks!!!

Wow.

I would have never expected in a million years that you would you use breakbeats in such a creative AND surprising fashion. I think I just did something in my pants. Props! The constant tradeoffs between conservative and liberal arrangement, along with the quick usage of additional themes was a perfect formula. DragonAvenger was telling me in the SUPER SECRET judge chat that this was some gently good technomanga. I am stoked to have a new J-E-N-O-V-A ReMix on the site!

I can tell you have taken full advantage of the excellent sample values that Impact Soundworks provides! I can clearly hear Groove Bias: Vintage Drum Sounds, Juggernaut: Cinematic Electronic Scoring Tools, Plectra Series 1: 8-string Acoustic Bouzouki, Shreddage 2: Absolute Electric Guitar, Shreddage Bass: Picked Edition, and Sitar Nation: Classical Instruments of India. Based on how much you have spent on these fine products, a YES is pretty much inevitable. :-)

FINISH HIM

YES

Thanks everyone for your bug reports & feedback!!

Initial results, while promising, do clearly indicate that there's still some major work to be done. It is with a heavy heart and eyes toward the future that I reluctantly announce the retirement of JUDGANATOR and the immediate reinstatement of the judges panel.

The judges have been... uncanned...

I suppose this makes them uncanny, not unlike the X-Men...

HUGE thanks to JUDGANATOR lead developer & cool guy Wesley Cho, who made this brief foray into automated music critiquing possible!!

We'll be working on JUDGANATOR 2.0 for some future year, and will put the existing beta somewhere you can play with it in the meantime.

Edited by djpretzel

It's all your fault, people. If you hadn't found so many bugs and had so many damn issues with this, we wouldn't need another year to work on it. Back to the grind, judges. Oh well!

Then I suggest that the next time they do a trial run with JUDGANATOR 2.0, they run some of my old VGMix 1-era remixes through it before going public with it. If anything like "Chaotic Space," "Goin' Down," or "Resurrection" passes, there's a problem :lol:

Thanks everyone for your bug reports & feedback!!

Initial results, while promising, do clearly indicate that there's still some major work to be done. It is with a heavy heart and eyes toward the future that I reluctantly announce the retirement of JUDGANATOR and the immediate reinstatement of the judges panel.

The judges have been... uncanned...

I suppose this makes them uncanny, not unlike the X-Men...

HUGE thanks to JUDGANATOR lead developer & cool guy Wesley Cho, who made this brief foray into automated music critiquing possible!!

We'll be working on JUDGANATOR 2.0 for some future year, and will put the existing beta somewhere you can play with it in the meantime.

Will my song still get posted?