OCR02864 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist 'Turtle in the Shredder's Shadow'

Liontamer

I'm totally unfamiliar with the source, but I like what I hear :D I actually get a Chrono Trigger vibe somehow. XD It's great.

Awesome start! Especially the... 'stars' feel (like at 0:12-0:21, 1:13-1:23, 1:27-1:37)... in the background, like in Clean Hit from Breath of Fire 2 or a... Rock Man track I can't quite remember at the moment.

My favourite melody plays at 0:20-0:45, yet the whole track is wicked.

... So how do we pronounce your name again? ;) Poor fella *pats* c:

• 1 year later...

Now this is an excellent example of how to make an original game track your own, while simultaneously capturing the spirit of the original track. What I mean is, this sounds like a very modern, and very well produced interpretation of an old school brawler track. Everything from the intro to the end of the track worked so brilliantly. The guitars did an excellent job transitioning from rhythm guitar to lead guitar. When it was in rhythm guitar mode, it didn’t try to overpower the other instruments playing the main melodies. Brilliant work all around.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02864 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist 'Turtle in the Shredder's Shadow'