OCR02866 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV 'Trail Dust and Turtle Wax'

Liontamer

I could definitely hear the similarities of this track and Fei Long's Theme. Never noticed that before.

Anyway, after listening to this, I really love how this song progresses. The somberness at the beginning was a great lead up to main riff. Then it takes a bit of laid back approach towards the end. So much awesomeness into one song. <3

Viking Guitar always impresses me with his work, this is no exception.

Being a huge SF2 and TMNT IV fan, I'm a little ashamed that the Fei Long and Bury my Shell similarity never hit me until now. But man, this has got to be one of my favorite ReMixes off the album. I always loved the source since I was a kid, and those "hey!"'s coming out of the SNES at that time was the coolest voice clip I heard at the time.Thrilled that you were able to fit those into this mix. Loving the progression of the ReMix as it goes on, from the slow western vibe to the heavy "what I was hoping for" rock part, and even up to the "surf segment" which kinda made me chuckle, but was enjoyable all the same. Excuse me while I take this ReMix and rock out like it was 1885 (cause, you know, that was the date this stage was supposed to be on....and.....yeah....).

• 2 months later...

My older sister and I also used to play co-op on this game back when we were much younger. The music from "Bury My Shell" is the track that stood out the most to me.

This remix gets me PUMPED! The transition from the beginning segment into the heavy rock going back into the source melody, all of it just gets my adrenaline going. Though I was originally somewhat confused when the surf segment came along, upon further listening, it grew on me. It transitions well and fits with the rest of the track nicely. Awesome addition to the album!

• 1 month later...

One of my favorites from this album. I'm not fan of heavy-in-your-face arrangments, but I like this one. The acoustic intro is awesome, but the heavy part is also enjoyable for me, because it's not too heavy, while it has enogh guitars to rock, and the drums throught this section are really great.

Edited by Black_Doom

• 2 years later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02866 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV 'Trail Dust and Turtle Wax'