Extra Credits new show Extra Remix

Melbu Frahma

• 2 weeks later...
Always good to get more youtube coverage of game music remixer, thats how i found OCR.

As long as you have a good mix between already popular, and up and coming remixers. :)

It doesn't seem like a bad idea to just do established remixers, though. Only because there's a lot more to talk about in a video if you were to do someone like Mazedude compared to someone like... well me.. or other people who have a few posts on OCReMix but not much outside of that. I might just be misunderstanding the meaning of up and coming though.

It doesn't seem like a bad idea to just do established remixers, though. Only because there's a lot more to talk about in a video if you were to do someone like Mazedude compared to someone like... well me.. or other people who have a few posts on OCReMix but not much outside of that. I might just be misunderstanding the meaning of up and coming though.

I think the show should feature people who are thinking about making a remix one day

Hey sephire, really great show! Do you have any plans to talk about your own music? I know you haven't had a posted remix on OCR in a while (I don't know if you still remix), but I'd still be interested in hearing how you got your start.