OCR02874 - Sonic CD (US) 'Road Trip'

djpretzel

Wow. I didn't even know that there are more sourses than Stardust Speedway only. But anyway, this track is really awesome, it gives the album more goddness :D. The original sourse doesn't have much energy and it's repeatitive, but 'Road Trip' has got a lot of variety and energy throughout it.

Edited by Black_Doom

I'm really proud of Corey for this track. There were a handful of artists on Temporal Duality that really transformed from the beginning of the project up to its' completion; KingTiger was one of those. The track always had a lot of potential, but Corey was always really open to feedback and probably got sick of my endless critiques :wink: but the end result was this awesome track that I think really showcases his abilities. I do really love how the track progresses and continues to drop and add elements throughout, adding to the complexity and nuance of the song. There are several 'signature' moments throughout the track that really help make it shine. Nice work!! :-D

Being a bit low-fi really seems to add a lot of charm in the mix to me. Really liking the talking bits that pop up throughout the song and there's an upbeat groove to it that really makes it enjoyable to listen to. A strong debut, man. Looking forward to hearing more.