Spice and Wolf NDS Title (Umi wo Wataru Kaze)

ad.mixx

source:

(talking over the video, gonna have to upload the source myself. it's the first song that plays though.)

mix: https://app.box.com/s/1mogx7xl4iy6dauug7jp (only like 1:00 so far)

So literally because my old computer crashed... and the computer that i was putting all my projects on being sold without knowing.. I was literally left with nothing from my past few WIP's D:

no inspiration or care to make any music lately besides the srcz too, but this is something interesting i started after hearing the source. it's fun so far. enough bloggy stuff, about the mix:

I'm really wanting to bring a strumming acoustic guitar into this, and possibly even electric lead, but those are hella hard to make without a good sample. but the strumming guitar is coming along nice. Just gotta EQ it right or find a better sample.

still can't figure out why the heck that little pop is happening in the render when the bell starts, but it'll be figured out hopefully by the next update. Also it's pretty bright for some reason, i think i left a master track on in the render but it's close to what it'll sound like in the final.

there'll be an update by the end of the week. this one seems like it's gonna flow like a river.

Edited by urdailywater