15 mixes on SoundCloud

Codamadius

To all fans of music my name is Cody a.k.a. my musical name Codamadius (coda ma DIEUS). Not DEEus. When I made my musical name I wasn't aiming for a roman name or anything of that sort. It sounded fresh and new to me. Anyway, I'm an aspired artist. I haven't been able to fully make my own music yet but I plan to. I hear music in my head all the time and it hurts not being able to write it down or make it myself yet...but I'll learn. So far all I've been able to do is make pre-made beats by using a program called MixCraft. I've made at least 15-16 now and so far everyone who has heard them likes them. If you want to listen, comment, or give feedback I'd be very happy to read what judges or fans would like to say. www.soundcloud.com/codamadius. I usually don't post comments "advertising" my music but reading all of the comments you all put in such detail gave me the urge to because you give great feedback :) as I said...the music is not entirely mine as it's pre-made, but the idea and the way I mixed them it might as well be...anyway besides that, as you can see I'm new to OCR and I've already downloaded quite a few mixes. Including this one now :D great work! Hopefully one day I'll be able to contribute one day as well.

Edited by Liontamer