Star Man

POCKETMAN

We are currently in post-production of a feature length fan film based on the DC Comic "Star Man". A week ago we released the first trailer. Just thought I would share it. Feedback would be awesome. We are aiming for a release in August, however we have been behind schedule since the start of this project. But I will post it here when it is released. And yes we stayed very close to the source material!

Thanks for checking it out guys.

Finished film:

Edited by POCKETMAN

You don't have to be. The story we decided to follow includes the origin of the character. Think Batman Begins on a budget of $3,500. I actually knew nothing about Star Man a year ago. I run an independent film company and i've always wanted to make a super hero film. I figured why not try a comic series that Hollywood hasn't touched yet.

Edited by POCKETMAN

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

There is a link to the finished film. We had the premiere at Superstition Springs Harkins in Mesa, AZ. Any feedback at all is welcome. We would love to hear what you think. I added the link to the first post. All of the music was composed for the film by Arn Andersson: http://arnandersson.bandcamp.com Thanks and please enjoy!

• 6 months later...