GameChops presents "Club Needlemouse" - Sonic Remix Album by RoBKTA

RoBKTA

Shameless advertising, I know, but I figured out I could spread the word about it here too :3

On October 2013 I released with GameChops my first "official" VGM remix album: "Club Needlemouse", mastered by Dj CUTMAN and bLiNd is a 9 tracks project that pays tribute to some of the Sonic The Hedgehog franchise best tunes (at least to me) and at the same time the style of 90s dance, funk, acid jazz and club music. It spawns from the original Sonic game all the way through the latest Sonic Lost World :D

The album is currently available for purchase on Loudr.fm for 7$, and it's also available for streaming if you go on the label's SoundCloud.

If you dig it, please enjoy and spread the word :D

Buy It or Stream It

Le Tracklist:

1 - A Proper Introduction (Sonic The Hedgehog, Title Theme)

2 - Badnik's Delight (Sonic The Hedgehog, Spring Yard Zone)

3 - Millennium Future Stardust Speedway (Sonic CD, Stardust Speedway JP)

4 - Disco Absolution (Sonic 06, Dreams Of An Absolution)

5 - MJ Garden (Sonic The Hedgehog 3, Marble Garden Zone)

6 - Vanishing Apotos Horizon (Sonic Unleashed, Windmill Isle Day)

7 - Sambopolis (Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Aquatic Ruin Zone)

8 - Windy Groove (Sonic Lost World, Windy Hill)

9 - Needlemau5 - ft. bLiNd (Sonic The Hedgehog 3, Ending Theme)

club-needlemouse.500.jpg

Oh dear, the time has sure past fast... .-.

I found out about this album when I got halc's Club Kong album a little while ago. I ended up buying it as part of the bundle on loudr, and I absolutely love it. I've been playing through it constantly for the past couple months. Your arrangement and production quality is top-notch! I've always been a fan of your music and am glad to see you around here on OCR more. Keep up the good work! :-D

I found out about this album when I got halc's Club Kong album a little while ago. I ended up buying it as part of the bundle on loudr, and I absolutely love it. I've been playing through it constantly for the past couple months. Your arrangement and production quality is top-notch! I've always been a fan of your music and am glad to see you around here on OCR more. Keep up the good work! :-D

Thanks man :D Glad you liked it! For sure I'll not stay here just to "enrich the furniture" as I'm already working on my first submission :P

That's a pretty fine album you've got there! Some of the tracks really scream Club, so the name is pretty fitting. My main gripe with the album is that it's short; if you'd release a full-length, 72-minute album, I'd buy it.

Next to that, I'm missing the vocals. 90's club had some pretty strong vocals running through the tracks, and at some point your emulation of that sound led me to expect them used throughout the album. I was kind of disapointed that wasn't the case (save a few 'uhs' and 'ohs'), but I guess we can't have it all, can we ;)

Looking forward to your first submission! Will it be Sonic, by chance?

[EDIT] Oh, and I heard what you did there with Needlemau5 ;) The Veldt is one of my favorites!

Edited by BorgMan

Looking forward to your first submission! Will it be Sonic, by chance?

Thanks for the comments man, by the way, no it's not gonna be Sonic again: I decided to work on a MegaMan & Bass remix and I'm really putting myself into it.

Along with that, I also managed to set up a pretty nice OutRun remix album I'm gonna release on June, always with GameChops :)

http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=46925

Oh, and I heard what you did there with Needlemau5 ;) The Veldt is one of my favorites!

I made half of that, bLiNd gave me a hand with his magic :3

Edited by RoBKTA
I didn't read fully the previews post sorry =_=