Speeding Towards Adventures: 25 Years of Sonic the Hedgehog - History

Black_Doom

• 2 weeks later...
Sadly, begoma had to drop his claims, so SA2 is in the prior games list now. But, perhaps, we can get something very smooth, very groovy and very beardy on board (hint: it's not Mr. Bortz) :lol:

If there's room for a mix within SA2, I was actually thinking of doing something that combined Crazy Gadget, Final Rush, and "For True Story" (the final Sonic vs. Shadow fight). I'll let you know for sure if I get something going for that.

Other than that, I'll have my first WIP up for Final Fight from 3D Blast sometime soon!

Hey folks, Charles Ritz here, the new guy doing the Lost World medey, along with Live Life. Just wanted to say, I hope to provide something truly great for this album, and I wanna take this time to confirm the inclusion of the following tracks in the medley:

• Wonder World
  • Windy Hill
  • Sea Bottom Segue

I have a lot of arrangement ideas swirling around, and I hope to make this one of my most diverse works to date. I look forward to hearing what everyone else brings to the table; this is sure to be a great album! :grin:

• 2 weeks later...

just realized the recruit forum thread and I would like to participate in this album. A track I want to pick is from sonic cd and I don't know if It's possible to pick the US version since the JP/EU have 2 songs that have been picked by 2 remixers so far. If it's okay, I want to pick the stardust speedway-bad soundtrack on the US version.

just realized the recruit forum thread and I would like to participate in this album. A track I want to pick is from sonic cd and I don't know if It's possible to pick the US version since the JP/EU have 2 songs that have been picked by 2 remixers so far. If it's okay, I want to pick the stardust speedway-bad soundtrack on the US version.

Sure, it's ok. This track is free and we need this version of OST to be claimed to be a bit closer to the finish of recruiting.

P.S. Another musician from outside OCR community - Joshua Taipale, joined our project, claiming JP version of Palmtree Panic :) Good luck, guys

Sure, it's ok. This track is free and we need this version of OST to be claimed to be a bit closer to the finish of recruiting.

P.S. Another musician from outside OCR community - Joshua Taipale, joined our project, claiming JP version of Palmtree Panic :) Good luck, guys

Taipale is bae, he's gonna kill it, believe me. He's also playin' on my Lost World medley, soo... That's a thing. :3

What about Sonic Advance & Sonic Rivals?

That's a good question. I'll probably add only one or two handheld game to the list in the first post.

EDIT: I added Sonic Advance series, since we already have 1 claimed handheld game, and ladyWildfire expressed interest in claiming one of GG games as well. I don't want all the possible games and their series to be represented. I think that we need focus on the main series, though, we definitely need a couple of spin-offs and handheld series.

Edited by Black_Doom

• Liontamer changed the title to Speeding Towards Adventures: 25 Years of Sonic the Hedgehog - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic