Speeding Towards Adventures: 25 Years of Sonic the Hedgehog - History

Black_Doom

Nah, it's fine. I'm actually in a hospital right now, nothing serious, though :) But I can't manage this thing properly, and all I can do here is to write some stupid post, haha. I'll be back in a week... Or so :P The only thing I thought about is the final deadline. It seems a bit silly to aim exactly for 23rd June (there're some reasons for this), and I may change some deadlines, but the final goal is still the same - to praise Sanik and celebrate his birthday :) Cheers~

Dang, man! You ok? I know you said nothing serious but you ok? I'm so sorry, dude. And yeah I gotchu, probably will try and have the whole thing done by the end of this year. That's my goal. If I had all the time in the world I'd probably be able to get it done in a week or two but unfortunately I don't have that luxury. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Shoot. You still want me to try and get something to you by the end of this month? Can't guarantee it but I'm trying.

Nah, just send it sometime :P

Can i take Lava Reef Zone Act 1 from Sonic and Knuckles? I also might try to do something with the sonic title opening if that's ok.

Is it still possible to participate in this? and i'm not sure if i understood right, so can i for example cover any sonic song that exists in the series? Then i just send it to you?

I'll contact you later, probably at the end of August, ok?

As I was wandering through this thread, I couldn't help noticing Scrap Brain Zone was not yet picked and now I feel like I should correct that by remixing it myself. If I understood the rules correctly, that theme is still eligible for picking, right?

I can see this project was paused temporarily, but I'm posting this now because I know for sure I will forget to post it later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, so we passed another deadline (not very succesfully, but whatever), the next one is on 30th November and it's for only 1 person. Yeah, that's cool... We also now have WillRock on board! He claimed lovely Flying Battery from S&K. And one more thing - this project still has no title. Any suggestions (no cliches, please) are welcome.

• 4 weeks later...

I've only just come across this forum and it appears I am way too late to attempt to contribute. Basically if you need at any point, I would love to get involved by doing a drum remix of a song. Here are two I have done so far as covers, but can obviously work to whatever is needed. Hit me up if you ever need to :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to Speeding Towards Adventures: 25 Years of Sonic the Hedgehog - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic