Speeding Towards Adventures: 25 Years of Sonic the Hedgehog - History

Black_Doom

So the deadline has passed, and we received 2 new WIPs, one from Zyko and one from Bowlerhat that we're eager to see the next version of. If you're a remixer working on the album, go check them out in the project forum and give feedback!

We also got a sweet update from Tuberz McGee and DusK will send his WIP on August 6th. If you didn't send in anything yet, consider August 6th your extended deadline :)

New check-in deadline is September 18th, roughly 6 weeks from now. After that we have a final deadline on October 30th, any tracks not finished by that date will be cut.

Good to see the activity so far people, keep it coming!

Okay folks, we're one month away from the second check-in deadline, so here's the obligatory reminder. We've been making good progress with the album, but you know what would be awesome? A new update from @Jorito, @GaMeBoX, @evktalo, @zykO, @Audiocolor, @Chernabogue, @DusK, @Lucasonic, @Tuberz McGee, @~Faseeh~, @generaloffensive, @Bowlerhat and @Unknown Alias!

You know what would even be more awesomer? A WIP from @KingTiger, @WillRock, @wildfire and @jnWake! Eager to see what they come up with, I bet it's gonna be fab :)

Me and Black Doom are happy to give you feedback on your tracks and help you remove any roadblocks. Since this is the last check-in before the final deadline on October 30, this check-in would be a good opportunity for you to catch up with your friendly album directors and make the album the best it can be!

Oh... and we may or may not have some other progress to share with you in the near future :)

I cannot guarantee a real update for Septemeber's deadline, as I'll start the recordings with various musicians soon (mah bois @Furilas and @AngelCityOutlaw, plus one/two people for the brass). I'll try to update as soon as there's something to tell/show, but since we have multiple tracks to reocrd/mix/finish, I don't know if a real WIP can happen by that time. Don't worry, I plan to finish this one before the end of the year :D

I think I'll leave a sort of request here: Sonic CD (both soundtracks) and Sonic 3D Blast (Saturn) still don't have any representation in the album, but both games are quite important part of the series, so if you want to help us for some reason, feel free to grab a track or two! Any other claims will not be accepted.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so... There's a bit more than a week left until the next deadline, so I think I need to leave a reminder here: here's the list of those who have some stuff in progress now:

Please, don't forget to turn in your WIPs! If you have some reason not to send anything, just tell me about it - I'll delay your deadline, I'm fine with that :) Just be honest ;) Those people, whose names are marked by exclamation mark, haven't sent anything at all (or for one of their claims). If you don't send your WIPs until September 18th, I'll cut your claim down.

Alright guys, according to my time zone, the deadline is gone, and... We've got only 4 WIPs so far (from Jorito, KingTiger, Bowlerhat, and Sterlyng Powell - thank you!), and that's only less than a quarter of the all stuff that is in progress. This means I've gotta wait for some more works. Meanwhile, the next deadline is on October 30th and it's important as hell, since this is a final deadline! So, please, try to focus on your tracks as much as possible. Cheers :)

• Liontamer changed the title to Speeding Towards Adventures: 25 Years of Sonic the Hedgehog - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic