OCR02885 - Final Fantasy VI 'Go-Go Gadget Gonkulator'

Ha, now this is fun to listen to. The klezmer vibe is strong with this one and I got a nice big smile out of the carnival section. Nice work with the sax and clarinet. You said you wanted to go a little bit more Jewish with this one, and musically, I definitely heard it at some points. Also have to tip my hat to the title as an Inspector Gadget fan. Fun ReMix indeed, nicely done XPRTNovice.

Love it! All tracks that have XPRTNovice involved in the FF6 album are classics! Gogo's is no exception. It's very playful and the clarinet playing complements what he was going for and keeps the soul of the original intact. The carnival transition in my opinion is seamless. It doesn't sound odd since the clarinet and melodies are up-beat already. Awesome job all-in-all. One of my favorites in Balance and Ruin.

• 1 year later...

Final Fantasy: Anatevka

First thing that came to mind when I started listening to this track. Then we warp from “Anatevka” to the carnival described in the bio for this track. I absolutely loved the bouncy organ. It made me only want to write “DOWNLOAD THIS NOW” and that’s it. It’s that good. Seriously, stop reading and download this if you haven’t already.