OCR02886 - Street Fighter Alpha 2 'The Strongest!'

Excellent smooth Jazz. I love Sakura's Theme, and this version not only takes things in a new direction, but manages to maintain the charm of the original. It actually reminds me of some of the music from Shenmue, In fact, if you'd told me that Yuzo Koshiro had done this mix, I would not have been surprised. It's also pretty fitting that this came out the same day that the Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist Trailer dropped. SF's getting lots of love today.

Ah, yes, smooth and slick jazz fusion ReMix for Sakura and Dan! Now that is music to my ears. Ace production and a fine arrangement all rolled into one space. Incredible debut for That Andy Guy and I sincerely hope we hear more from him soon. Loving this.

• 1 year later...

I'm lacking the proper musical term vocabulary here, but stylistically the track reminds me of the funk/pop parts of Persona soundtracks. (Which is a good thing in my opinion. :) ) I think it's the piano (?) and string instrument bits paired with the funky beat/percussion. Very fun to listen to!