PRC271 - Deadline Friday - Porky Pig is Not Your Mother (Mother 3)

Bundeslang

I try to avoid it, PRC runs a similar schedule in which the deadline is always at Monday (once in two weeks). Since in the last couple of rounds several extensions are needed for both PRC and MnP, they overlap sometimes.

Yeah, I know.

BTW, I have no problems playing Cash's file, when I downloaded it from Dropbox

Strange, but the Souncloud link worked fine, the song is now on ThaSauce. Sorry for the problems.

Welcome to the voting stage

The mixing stage is over. This round has 3 songs. To vote, do the following:

- Visit the stated ThaSauce Page and listen to all the entries

- Scroll to the form at the bottom of the screen.

- Fill in the rank of the entries from first to third.

- State a reasoning for it.

- Participants are encouraged to vote and leave feedback. However, they may not vote for themselve, so they should vote for the other songs. Leave the third box empty.

They get a free first place if they vote, which means that it is attractive to vote. Non participants are encouraged to vote to decide the winner and leave comments.

OneUp has a vote that counts twice.

You have until THIS Saturday, May 31st 12:59 am ThaSauce time (or 0:59 PM ThaSauce time) to vote, check the ThaSauce page for the exact time you have.

Note that this is only 25 hours from now

The winner gets the right to choose the source tune for PRC272.

Check the ThaSauce Page to vote.

If anyone have issues voting via ThaSauce you can vote by sending me a PM at Ocremix.

It's results time.

Total number of mixes - 3 (1 Bonus)

Total number of votes - 3

Maximum possible score - 9.

Sggod89 did a short mix, but instead of ending with no song and nothing, he ends with 4 points and the last place wooden spoon.

And the winners of PRC271 are Cash and Gercr with 8 points.

Congratulations Cash and Gercr, you both have won this round. You both may select a source for PRC272. Send your source to me (with a MID/MP3 file, otherwise send a second source with a MID file) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix).

Do it as fast as you can, but before this monday. Depending on how fast I get the sources, PRC272 starts tomorrow or monday.