Beware the Bully OST -- FREE chiptune-inspired rock jams 4 u

ectogemia

Why not just combine this soundtrack with that one or wait to announce them both at the same time if they're that close to each other? In some of my observances and experiences, releases tend to inspire more excitement and feedback with bigger packages of less frequency, then smaller releases with more quantity. The latter, I've read at least, sometimes inspires burn-out to listeners.

The above paragraph probably comes off arrogant or negative, but I mean it to be positive constructive feedback.

Why not just combine this soundtrack with that one or wait to announce them both at the same time if they're that close to each other? In some of my observances and experiences, releases tend to inspire more excitement and feedback with bigger packages of less frequency, then smaller releases with more quantity. The latter, I've read at least, sometimes inspires burn-out to listeners.

The above paragraph probably comes off arrogant or negative, but I mean it to be positive constructive feedback.

One is chippy. The other is fully modern electronic music. They wouldn't package together well.

What'd you think of the soundtrack?