Yet another question on NI pricing

Hey, today is the last day to get reaktor for $99, and i gotta admit i'm kind of interested in it again.

of all of NI's stuff, i'm basically only interested in Kontakt, of which i have version 3, and reaktor.

so right now, i could either go with reactor for 99, and update kontakt at some later point for the same, like when it's at version 6.

OR i could wait and get Komplete, which would be 399 as crossgrade from kontakt now, but i need the lowdown again on if that might get cheaper at some point, can't remember. does the crossgrade price get reduced at any time?

Please don't tell me how good value Komplete is and that everyone should get it, i know it's a lot of stuff but i would only ever use a fraction of it.

if i get komplete it'd mostly be about a new version of kontakt, having reaktor, and possibly battery. some of the included sample libraries might be a nice little bonus.

so basically, if i could get komplete for something close to the 99+99 i'd end up spending if i got reaktor now and kontakt upgrade later, i'd consider that instead.

thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...