OCR02904 - Mega Man 5 & 2 'Air Man in a G String'

djpretzel

I'm really surprised this got listed under Mega Man 5. That source is used in a really subtle way--I'm a huge fan of the original, and have the official "Rock Arrange" version on my daily playlist, and it's still really hard for me to pick out here, except for a few seconds here and there.

Air Man is one of the few Mega Man themes I can pick up within the first five seconds, seeing as I'm still new to the series and to hear it combined with a bit of Wily's 5th castle sounds great. Guitar playing was well done by both artists and I enjoyed the arrangement in general. Nicely done.

• 3 weeks later...

Classic WillRock: makes you feel as if you've been transported back to the '80s. (correct me if I've got the wrong decade, but it screamed "80s" to me)

This mix got me hitting the "download" link partway through listening to it—high praise from me. A solid mix, and nothing sounded out of place, even with the two sources being three games apart.

My only gripe: IT'S TOO SHORT! And if that's my only gripe, then it's a solid piece indeed.

• 2 years later...