OCR02905 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 'Sheik's Groove'

djpretzel

I can see where it may seem weird for others to hear the groove like that. It's kinda an RnB thing to intentionally be "out of the pocket," where the drums are oddly off, but it can sound cool. I think it was a little weird and sloppy in this song but I see the attempt and honestly I kinda like what's goin' here.

I have the same feeling. It's got something mellow going on. It's a well arranged track, I'm just not... feeling it. It's great to see that some less-known tracks get remixed and I think this bodes well for an OoT album, it's just that this just isn't my cup of tea. Great work though, remixer!

Well, it's a bit odd and the beat of the groove throws me off a little, but considering what was being shot for, I can understand some of the decisions made here. Personally not my favorite mix by you as a matter of taste, but nice work on creating something coherent and put-together with many smaller themes in it.

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...