OCR02906 - Final Fantasy IV 'Dreams of Glory'

djpretzel

I really enjoyed this take on Cid's FFIV theme. Probably the best arrangement of this source I've heard to date. The synth guitar sounds pretty nice and in-line to what I'd expect from an older Final Fantasy track. The ending is pretty quick to appear, but that's not much of an issue compared to the rest of the mix. Others may have some nitpicks beyond that, but I can't see anything that ruins it for me. Overall, I like this. Nice work.

Is this the version I mastered? Because if not, I can't tell any difference between my version and the one posted here, haha.

Anyways. This is one of my personal favorites off of the Cid album, and it was a blast to listen to it over and over during the mastering process. Fantastic stuff, Argle!

Comparing the unmastered WAV, the version you mastered, and this version (cause that is a thing I can do because I'm me) it's the version you mastered. You can tell in the first view seconds because that intro sound is more pronounced after you mastered it.

Also I like this track too. But I already mentioned my thoughts in what djp posted in the writeup.

Is this the version I mastered? Because if not, I can't tell any difference between my version and the one posted here, haha.

Anyways. This is one of my personal favorites off of the Cid album, and it was a blast to listen to it over and over during the mastering process. Fantastic stuff, Argle!

if they used the link I sent in the email, than that's a different one than yours. I don't know what you did to master it, I just put a limiter on. :lol:

• 4 months later...