OCR02911 - Super Mario 64 'Hush Hour'

Liontamer

Loving this track. The concept of Mario just humming this song to himself while stuck in traffic just makes me laugh to myself. Though, on repeated listenings, the intro is just a bit lengthy. Makes it hard to just listen to if I have my music library on shuffle.

Either way, a very unique track that put a big smile on my face. :-D

The instrumentation, arrangement, creative ideas, and production on this track ate simply top-notch. I'm sure this will become one of my favorite tracks. But what else did I expect from two of my fav remixers?

aw shucks

On another note, don't listen to this song while you're driving, unless you want to have a heart attack.

lol so true

On another note, don't listen to this song while you're driving, unless you want to have a heart attack.

I DID listen to this song while driving and I was laughing hard enough to endanger me and those in my vicinity. What a ridiculous raucous of an arrangement; so much fun, so much style. Might be my favorite song on the album, and that's saying something.

It actually reminds me of

, come to think of it.

Seems that we can count on Sir J to be apart of some of the most unique and interestingly styled ReMixes around, and this is no exception. Throw in some great mixing chops from G-Mixer and you're on a roll. Love that whistling to death, man. Was the perfect touch for this, like the cherry on top. It does sound like something straight out of a Warner Bros. cartoon, and throwing Mario into it is just too much fun. Cool stuff, guys.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Chill intro, then we really get into the beauty of Sir Jordanius' mind. There's just so much uniqueness and creativity going on here, with some crazy whistling skills and mad singing (EVERY CAR IS ALWAYS IN MY WAY). Frikin amazing mix!

Maybe listening to this will get me through traffic faster...?