OCR02914 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 'They See Me Rolling'

djpretzel

Loved it. All of it, through and through. Seeing Devo & Sugarcubes mentioned gave away I was probably going to dig it. And I dooooo. Only crit though, the vocals sound the singer is changing their voice to make it sound funny. I'd liked a more earnest take, if that makes sense. It'd ultimately be funnier too. That said, I very much enjoy this as it is. Good production and arrangement throughout and yes, the percussion is especially good.

Hahaha, oh wow. I have to hand it to anterrior for those incredible vocals! So groovy and full of life, I can totally dig this smooth ReMix. Hell of a beat as well. Wonderful arrangement and production values all around, so hats off to Timaeus222 and Chimpazilla as well. Going to be rollin' to this ReMix for a long time now. :D

As I listen to this, it occurs to me that someone could and should come up with a fun dance to go with this song ("Gangnam Style" comes to mind as an example). How cool would that be to create an accompanying music video for this remix? I feel like the rhythm and the "fun-ness" of the song make it a perfect candidate for such an experiment. :D

As I listen to this, it occurs to me that someone could and should come up with a fun dance to go with this song ("Gangnam Style" comes to mind as an example). How cool would that be to create an accompanying music video for this remix? I feel like the rhythm and the "fun-ness" of the song make it a perfect candidate for such an experiment. :D

I wholeheartedly support this

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad I took the time to listen to this.. and I certainly don't regret it, but I don't think I'll listen to this again. I like weird and funny things, it's just that jokes aren't that interesting the second time you hear them.. Anyway, good job :D