OCR02922 - Mega Man Soccer 'Hope Never Walks Alone'

Liontamer

Though I think I see a possessive in the game title. :-D

We go by box art, not title screen. But if you search with the 's, it'll come up. :-)

By the way, folks, it's worth noting that the breakdown Wake included in the album notes is pretty accurate, i.e. at nearly any point in the arrangement, there's at least 1 source in play; pretty impressive for 8+ minutes!

Rock for Mega Man Soccer. I see what you did there. *cough* Though I think I see a possessive in the game title. :-D

4:26 - 5:00 was my favorite part. ;)

Haha I didn't notice the pun in there actually, I just meant that most Mega Man songs are rock-ish by nature :-P

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the song despite some production flaws it has here and there. Mixing metal and 8 minute songs is though :sleepdepriv:

Haha I didn't notice the pun in there actually, I just meant that most Mega Man songs are rock-ish by nature :razz:

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the song despite some production flaws it has here and there. Mixing metal and 8 minute songs is though :sleepdepriv:

Haha, yeah. Mega Man is called Rock Man in Japanese. ;D

And I think it was mixed fairly well! :D

Edited by timaeus222

This game was actually one of my favorites when I was younger and I actually enjoyed soccer (I'm not sorry. It will always be soccer to me.) because it was the one sport I was decent at. Hearing most of the themes in the game, especially Wily get some love and hear MMSoccer represented like this makes me want to bust it out and play it again. I love hearing the energy of this mix change inbetween the various sections and add some life to the mix. Terrific work, I'm definitely a fan of this one.

• 7 months later...

Oh, I love this track so much. It avoids sounding like a medley as much as possible and that's cool. I love how the mood changes throught the track - from something hopeful it changes to aggresive and pumping and sort of upbeat. Though, I like the "hopeful" section (0:00 - 3:57) more becuase of cold piano licks. Simply amazing!

• 9 months later...