Video Game Music that makes you go O_O

WillRock

... Yeah, definite miscommunication here through text and smiley. I apologise for sullying the thread. :( I'll be more careful from here on out.

"Praise in public, criticism in private" doesn't mean don't critique or provide feedback.

It means

- not to insult someone publically in front of everyone (doesn't really help anyone and gets people upset)

- or provide criticism in an unduly harsh way (eg. 'Your playing is shite and your arrangement is bollocks.').

That stuff is not cool, especially when people feel they have to defend themselves or lose respect in front of others. I felt insulted when you shouted at me to get my own opinion. Ergo, here we've come.

/my last off-topic response in this thread

---

Klogg is Dead is great XD

Alright, the Umgah critter scares me. :P Nice theme, though. :)

Earthworm Jim!

There's this really really happy and cheesy song in Twilight Princess in some store after you do something and I think it's in the Kakariko Village but I don't know what the song name is but I just remember it sounds like these children are saying "Let's say f***" repetitively in the song. It really weirded me out.

:dstrbd: Huh?

Leave off. I didn't even change my opinion. I was laughing at what he said: hence the, 'XD'.

Eino said it wasn't crazy, that it was bad. Then I replied in amusement that it was still crazy, then, just a 'bad' crazy. :-|

Maybe I should've added a wink along with the 'XD' to make that extra clear. :-? Or spelt it out, I guess. Sorry. I didn't think it mattered.

Praise in public, criticise in private. No one likes to read a pointless argument in a thread.

If you have a problem with someone, send them a private message instead.

You're a nice person. If you're having a bad day, I hope things pick up.

Cheers.

I think I'm a bit more confused by this than any song shared so far.

lol

Edited by Garrett Williamson

There's this really really happy and cheesy song in Twilight Princess in some store after you do something and I think it's in the Kakariko Village but I don't know what the song name is but I just remember it sounds like these children are saying "Let's say f***" repetitively in the song. It really weirded me out.

You'll buy it if you're smart! At

!!!

I do get it, i probably misunderstood tilly a little. Sorry bro.

But it's still interesting how my little remark was seen as something so hostile. Wasn't intended; i see it can be read as "you lack an opinion", which i guess is a pretty bad diss in today's societeey.

Unnecessarily so, 'cause most people are quick to buy their jumbo pack of opinions at walmart and be done with it.

Staying opinionless is da real challenge, man.

Okey soreyy carey onnn!

• 3 weeks later...