MAGFest 8.5, Sep. 12-14, 2014 in Alexandria, VA

q-pa

Thanks to a major family implosion, I am now suddenly able to go to MAGFest 8.5! I still need to figure out a few details, like how I'm going to get there from Columbus, Ohio, but everything else seems plausible.

Kitty, do you have room for 1 more to crash in your room?

Zyko, do you still have that pre-registration to get rid of?

I do if zyko doesn't come around.

Very sorry but due to a major family implosion, I'm not able to go. So sad. But things are looking good otherwise, despite implosion. If zyko doesn't get back to you, eMail me at mr dot mustin atttttttttt gmailz and I'll find out how to transfer it.

Blammo.

EDIT: I found my registration and it says you have until midnight September 10 to transfer to someone else so get at me!

Edited by Mustin

I do if zyko doesn't come around.

Very sorry but due to a major family implosion, I'm not able to go. So sad. But things are looking good otherwise, despite implosion. If zyko doesn't get back to you, eMail me at mr dot mustin atttttttttt gmailz and I'll find out how to transfer it.

Blammo.

EDIT: I found my registration and it says you have until midnight September 10 to transfer to someone else so get at me!

Sorry Mustin, but I went ahead and grabbed a pre-registration on Monday, the last day they were available. I'm also very sad to hear that you can't make it this time.

In other news, MAGEFEST. :350:

post mag depression too real

I'm very glad I got to meet new OCR peeps. Special shoutouts to Nonamer, SirChadlyOC, q-pa, and Larry! Thank you all for hanging with me this weekend! DrumUltima I enjoyed your lobby performance very much. Mad skills yo! And you too DetectiveTuesday! Dat sax.

Also Chad, your Mii ended up defeating the Ultimate Ghost in Find Mii!