PRC275 - Results - Dracula likes to Drink Some Aquarius (Castlevania 3)

Bundeslang

I might not be able to start the voting stage on time, but since there are already 3 submissions (+ 1 bonus), the deadline will not change, voting starts at 10:59 AM ThaSauce time (as mentioned in the first post), even when I do not make the official announcement (I'll try to do that as soon as possible).

Welcome to the voting stage

The mixing stage is over. This round has 4 songs and 1 bonus mix. To vote, do the following:

- Visit the stated ThaSauce Page and listen to all the entries

- Scroll to the form at the bottom of the screen.

- Fill in the rank of the entries from first to third.

- State a reasoning for it.

- Participants are encouraged to vote and leave feedback. However, they may not vote for themselve. They get a free first place if they vote, which makes it attractive to vote. Non participants are encouraged to vote to decide the winner and leave comments.

Xsquader has a vote that counts twice.

You have until THIS Friday, July 25th 9:59 am ThaSauce time to vote, check the ThaSauce page for the exact time you have. This is one hour shorter than usual (EDIT: added one hour time).

The winner may choose the source tune for PRC276.

Check the ThaSauce Page to vote.

If anyone have issues voting via ThaSauce you can vote by sending me a PM at Ocremix.

Edited by Bundeslang

It's results time.

Total number of mixes - 5 (1 Bonus)

Total number of votes - 6

Maximum Score - 18.

Voting stats can be found in this picture.

Voting.png

Evktalo did a good job and collected 11 points, but he gets the last place wooden spoon.

Gercr wasn't far off with 12 points, bringing him third place.

GrapplingHook got 15 points and the second place.

And the winner of PRC275 is Trism with 16 points.

Congratulations Trism, you are the winner. You may select a source for PRC276. Send your source to me (with a MID/MP3 file, otherwise send a second source with a MID file) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix).

You may select any source from any game, as long as it doesn't have an Overclocked Remix and it hasn't been on PRC before. Check it at the list:

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).

Send your source as fast as you can, but before this Sunday, 27 July 2014.

You can find the votes with comments here:

http://compo.thasauce.net/votes/index/PRC275

Edited by Bundeslang